Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No words….
is this a view into what she’s going to be like in labour??

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
56D8250A-13A2-4D13-8805-4AC729BDF8FD.png

why would you take this picture in the middle of a cafe?!
Also that TikTok. She didn’t even know the words. Trying so hard to lip sync hahahaha

• Sick
Reactions: 13
No words….
is this a view into what she’s going to be like in labour??
View attachment 726294
Sorry but she just isn’t all there is she? Neither of them are? They re both a few sandwiches short of a picnic surely? No normal grown person/people behave like that? I’ve never seen anything so strange in my life! I feel so sorry for that child having them as parents!! I can’t even imagine!!

Reactions: 23
Sorry but she just isn’t all there is she? Neither of them are? They re both a few sandwiches short of a picnic surely? No normal grown person/people behave like that? I’ve never seen anything so strange in my life! I feel so sorry for that child having them as parents!! I can’t even imagine!!
The thing is Spenny did actually used to be normal before he met her, did normal lad things, had mates, then he met Imo and she’s completely changed him for the worst.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So this Uncle thing .. anyone else notice she is posting this the day after Zoe posts pictures with Uncle Jo ! And what about the Aunties ?? That Baby Shower .. totally for YT & IG ( .. but I don't begrudge Nana Joy and Freya their day out ! ) .. so tacky .. I wouldn't be seen dead doing that in a public place .. they're getting weirder by the day ..

Reactions: 8
Just catching up and.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What the duck was she wearing at her baby shower? Sorry Grimmo you are absolutely not a hippy/flower power/earth mother/wannabe woodstock chick. You look like you had your old net curtains wrapped around you! Nice to see prince Spenny dressed up in his chino's as well! lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
FF697DC8-F5F8-4BB0-9D9A-A3EA78D932CB.png

boots I’m disappointed in you!! Stop gifting free tit to non deserving people like Imogen! She can obviously afford to spend mass amounts in there as majority of her hauls are from Boots! All this will end up in a crappy ✨giveaway✨

A9D4EA66-2CC2-498A-9E90-09BA5366D02A.png

tits out again!!!! 💦

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I remember finding imo’s YouTube through holly years ago now…does anyone actually know what happened between them?

Reactions: 5
I often wonder if she thinks she’s doing a kylie Jenner, getting lip filler so people talk about her lips then happens to make a lip kit brand and had huge lips to model her products on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it ridiculous how much she tries to be all fancy like other youtubers like Elle Darby, copying the whole Every Last Detail, But doing it in a bleeping park, she must be lughing at them when Elles are so much classier and better

Also why is she in a bridal gown and her brother had tracksuits on, and in a public park, I wish some passing dog walkers wouldve let their dogs go do their business all there and ruin it for them

Reactions: 5
I often wonder if she thinks she’s doing a kylie Jenner, getting lip filler so people talk about her lips then happens to make a lip kit brand and had huge lips to model her products on 😂
The difference being Imogen’s had cement pumped into hers and her lip kits are tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She could have hired any other company to do the baby shower, and it would have helped to boost a small business. There’s loads around that are great but she needs to copy Elle and other Youtubers so much she even uses the same company. They’re not even local, Every Last Detail are based in Devon!

Reactions: 10
I find it ridiculous how much she tries to be all fancy like other youtubers like Elle Darby, copying the whole Every Last Detail, But doing it in a bleeping park, she must be lughing at them when Elles are so much classier and better

Also why is she in a bridal gown and her brother had tracksuits on, and in a public park, I wish some passing dog walkers wouldve let their dogs go do their business all there and ruin it for them
I'm sorry, did you just use classy and Elle Darby in the same sentence?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.