Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this Uncle thing .. anyone else notice she is posting this the day after Zoe posts pictures with Uncle Jo ! And what about the Aunties ?? That Baby Shower .. totally for YT & IG ( .. but I don't begrudge Nana Joy and Freya their day out ! ) .. so tacky .. I wouldn't be seen dead doing that in a public place .. they're getting weirder by the day ..
I STILL can’t get over the fact she just completely ignored spencers other brother being an uncle????? Shocked she didn’t read about it here then say “a lot of you have been asking about spencers other brother….” Blablabla

View attachment 726393
why would you take this picture in the middle of a cafe?!
Also that TikTok. She didn’t even know the words. Trying so hard to lip sync hahahaha
His attempt at this influencer life gets worse every day

Reactions: 7
I know it’s only a joke but FFS he literally bathes and oils you, aat least use a different example 😂

I think this video is such poor taste when we can literally see the life draining from spencer after everything he does for her.

Edit to add I was referring to her latest tiktok. Would appear my screen recording hasn’t posted with my comment.

Reactions: 3
B18BF7F9-9E73-4662-8BEA-9A6852ECAB8C.png

CA572253-CD87-488F-896E-036E416FC9B4.png

I don’t know if it’s just me but her face looks like it’s completely changed. I know she’s pregnant but it’s not that. She used to look so much fresher.

Reactions: 18
Watching her describe the house floor plans in her latest video, why on earth did they even buy the house!? They hated the hallway, they hated the living room, they hated the stairs, they hated the bedrooms, it was advertised incorrectly THEN WHY BUY IT YOU ARSEHOLES?!

Reactions: 28
52E9A388-0366-4514-890E-7937C23D04FF.png

someone’s been reading here again 👀

we talked about lack of house plans and the layout!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why do they need a downstairs bedroom? Surely a playroom or second living room would be a better use of the room?

Reactions: 13
18:45 in her new video. The clip comes out of no where?? CLEVER GURRRRL
her job is to make and edit videos and she cant even do that. Its so sloppy

she said so 7 times in her outtro. We get it.

"I look so relatable in the video on Saturday' shut up shut up shut up

Reactions: 3
I just think they will sell the house as soon as they can .. it doesn't seem to fit a young family ... I love our traditional terraced house with a separate family room and living room .. just to close the door on the kids mess and chill ( and keep heating bills low) ! Imo never uses the word home .. it's 'the house' .. And clearly it's not designed for her clothes and where on earth are they going to put all the toys, baby equipment, wet shoes and coats .. the house wasn't big enough for all her crap before baby princess needed her own 1/2 a storage unit.

Reactions: 10
I just think they will sell the house as soon as they can .. it doesn't seem to fit a young family ... I love our traditional terraced house with a separate family room and living room .. just to close the door on the kids mess and chill ( and keep heating bills low) ! Imo never uses the word home .. it's 'the house' .. And clearly it's not designed for her clothes and where on earth are they going to put all the toys, baby equipment, wet shoes and coats .. the house wasn't big enough for all her crap before baby princess needed her own 1/2 a storage unit.
The “walk in” wardrobe really baffles me. Such a crazy amount of wasted space that results in a wardrobe the same size as a normal standalone one? It’s not even big enough for half of her crap either let alone Spencer’s, and now the next buyer is lumped with that impractical space.

Would have loved to have seen the original plans from that (famous?) interior designer and seen how ridiculous they were as well

What is the point in having all these bedrooms when they have no friends and seem to have cut off half of Spencer’s family…….

Also howling at the size of their ‘walk in wardrobe’. I’ve done farts that have taken up more space than that

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jesus her video 😂

- banging on about it being a 4 bed now, no Imo you’ve made it a 3 bed because who wants a bedroom downstairs?! So bizarre

- creasing at the size of the “walk in warbrode” more of a stand in small space to hang a few clothes in

- personal choice and preference but if I was renovating my whole house I wouldn’t have white plastic light switches and plug sockets, can get far nicer

- why are her lips always purple?!!

Reactions: 20
I’m calling it now once the messiah has been born and imo’s cheesy bazoomers deflate she will get herself a boob job. Just a small implant so she doesn’t look like boy tits again and then will deny ever having them done for an eternity.
She’ll probably say it was all the creams spenny boy rubbed into them made them grow in size like her god awful sausage mush

Reactions: 18
I’m so glad I’m on this thread. So I don’t have to watch her tit video. Thanks for filling me in hahaha

Anyone else sort of get the vibe she rushed buying a house and bought the first one they saw, and rushed having a baby because she knew her views were going down so she thought she’d do them both at the same time? With how she was talking about how much she hated it, clearly they didn’t look at too many because if she had waited a little longer she probably could have found one a lot nicer, and one that needed less renovations

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.