Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck was the weird swing setup for? At first I thought that was the table, but it appears not.

Reactions: 4
i remember seeing a video of them moving out of a flat , I've never seen such a mess with tit everywhere for two people , she absolutely is fur coat with no knickers type

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where are his parents? Theyā€™re never included in anythingā€¦and he is obsessed with his dead grandadā€¦did his grandad and granny actually raise him or something?
Iā€™ve noticed freya is not all over her anymore as she grows up, itā€™s like she can see through her bullshit

Reactions: 19
Where are his parents? Theyā€™re never included in anythingā€¦and he is obsessed with his dead grandadā€¦did his grandad and granny actually raise him or something?
Iā€™ve noticed freya is not all over her anymore as she grows up, itā€™s like she can see through her bullshit
Spencers dad and partner was definitely there, sat near Spencerā€™s nan. Thereā€™s another brother who wasnā€™t there and Spencerā€™s mum. I can guarantee Spencerā€™s mum sees through Imogenā€™s bullshit and cba with her drama whereas Spencerā€™s dad may just want to keep the peace and pacify it for the sake of his son

Reactions: 24
Spencers dad and partner was definitely there, sat near Spencerā€™s nan. Thereā€™s another brother who wasnā€™t there and Spencerā€™s mum. I can guarantee Spencerā€™s mum sees through Imogenā€™s bullshit and cba with her drama whereas Spencerā€™s dad may just want to keep the peace and pacify it for the sake of his son
Do you know the family? Didnā€™t realise his MOm and dad are split up, I can see why he idolises his granny and grandad relationship because they were together for years whereas his parents split up, him and Imogen are making a bit more sense now
They both need serious counselling

Reactions: 9
Do you know the family? Didnā€™t realise his MOm and dad are split up, I can see why he idolises his granny and grandad relationship because they were together for years whereas his parents split up, him and Imogen are making a bit more sense now
They both need serious counselling
I don't think divorced parents gives them the right/ justifies the insane behaviour they have and the things they do.. there are loads of people with divorced parents still acting like functional members of society tbh

Reactions: 27
Maybe the reason Imogen gives it the ā€œweā€™re so in love, weā€™re soulmates, you were made for meā€ bullshit is because her parents divorced and Spencerā€™s parents arenā€™t together so she feels she has to prove something in her weird twisted head. And even though her family arenā€™t together they still LOVE EACH OTHER MORE THAN ANYONE!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else hear the bit in the baby shower video when IMOā€™s mum asked Spencerā€™s nanna if she still misses Peter (who wouldnā€™t miss their late husband) and when she asks how long they were together and she said 63 years imos mum said ā€œyou get less for murderā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I thought that was really insensitive because to be fair Spencerā€™s Nanna did seem sweet bless her.
Imoā€™s mum seems like one of those thicko ditzy annoying mums

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Imo really needs to quit TikTok and dancing. Poor Spenny in the background has no idea what is going on as usual.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else hear the bit in the baby shower video when IMOā€™s mum asked Spencerā€™s nanna if she still misses Peter (who wouldnā€™t miss their late husband) and when she asks how long they were together and she said 63 years imos mum said ā€œyou get less for murderā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I thought that was really insensitive because to be fair Spencerā€™s Nanna did seem sweet bless her.
Imoā€™s mum seems like one of those thicko ditzy annoying mums
My eyes popped out of my head. What. The. duck!!!!!!! That is awful!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.