Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m basically the same stage pregnant as her. And i have really bad hip and back pain from my pregnancy some days it’s hard to even move from my bed. But I still do it, I still help my husband clean and do what needs to be done round the house.
But her lazy arse just makes TikTok’s, tit YouTube videos and pretends to cry everyday. I feel a bit sorry for Spencer if I’m honest. Especially when the baby comes he will be doing everything.

Reactions: 15
she’s always pissing about doing some lame tiktok dance whilst Spencer’s doing graft in the background. Maybe help him do some tidying?! You’re pregnant not incapacitated- and this is pretty evident from your TikTok!
She’s in for a shock when that baby comes. And as for her saying about the jug thing for spencer to wash her down there with.. wtf?! The only deal I had with my husband when I was in labour the first time was if they have to take the baby anywhere like NICU leave me and go with the baby. I also made him promise he would save the baby and not me if needed lol, the best thing your partner can do for you when your recovering is be as hands on with the baby as possible so you can sort yourself out and rest and recover. For the lady on here that’s pregnant the same gestation as me this time incase nobody has told you day 2/3 when your milk comes in is probably the hardest it’s the most emotional and made me really feverish at first (don’t take any medical advice from me) but nobody warned me about that. But it did go off after a few hours. She’s gonna be such a drama queen!! While Spencer’s washing her fanny who’s looking after her newborn? She’s deluded

Reactions: 11
Just come back to say I still hate Spencer. Although I’m late with this one, the Q&A that they did… He’s becoming a full time influencer? No why is this even happening to me. I don’t deserve this.

If I could name anyone who just doesn’t have “it” to be an influencer I would 10000% say him. He is basically just an extension of Imo. Also a project manager? duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No no no, why is this on my Facebook 😫
21F1E68E-B2A1-4733-B717-3D22EF02FB6A.jpeg

“2 people like this” says it all! Imo and Hugo??
F3A51FB5-D46F-4179-ADA0-D4FA20F32A8E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I do feel sorry for spencer slightly in a financial aspect. He literally has nothing, everything they own must be because of imo as he doesn’t have a job anymore and I doubt his occasional ad with now tv is going to give him any substantial income. He’s literally like a paid employee for her with the amount he does for her. She will definitely hold the fact she’s the one bringing the money in over him.

Reactions: 26
E8430F0A-E756-4BE0-B52D-9764629515E7.jpeg
Just opened my Instagram stories and nearly tit my pants when this face greeted me! 😰😰😰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I don't think divorced parents gives them the right/ justifies the insane behaviour they have and the things they do.. there are loads of people with divorced parents still acting like functional members of society tbh
I agree
Just saying their whole ethos in life makes sense now
Why they act as if their love is one of a kind and it’s a fairytale romance for the ages
They’re both damaged and need serious counselling
I know Not everyone with divorced parents behave this way
They’re toxic love bombing relationship makes sense now that’s all

Reactions: 7
why is she so OTT "loved you since the day I met you" about spencer's brother
like duck off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I've been thinking about the name of baby princess. Do you think they might have used a made up name based on their own names? Imo is narcissistic and self absorbed enough to do this. So we've got Gencer, Imocer, Penimo, Mogpen to start with..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Spengen would have to win it for me 😂

Is it the brother who owns the flat that Grimmo and Spencer trashed? 👀
What?! I’ve missed this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.