Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else sort of get the vibe she rushed buying a house and bought the first one they saw, and rushed having a baby because she knew her views were going down so she thought she’d do them both at the same time? With how she was talking about how much she hated it, clearly they didn’t look at too many because if she had waited a little longer she probably could have found one a lot nicer, and one that needed less renovations
I genuinely think the baby was a surprise, but definitely rushed into buying the house as they basically only bought the house because grandad peter told them too. I think they’ve only just realised how much they’ve fucked up with buying it though now the baby is on the way

Reactions: 15
4C78012D-83AB-4327-B020-279332DAA2F3.png

why do her lips look literally dead?! Like there’s no blood supply getting to them.

B44A22F9-801B-4944-891D-F007E1561E18.png

what’s going on with this make-up?! Why has she whacked bronzer all over the bridge of her nose??

why is there a random ad in the video, then a clip of the bricks, then back to Imogen woooahing over her clever girl kicking her?! -the baby’s probably kicking the tit out of her, telling her to shut up.! The editing in this part is terrible. It’s all over the place. The reno videos would have been better if she’d have put dates in before each clip so you’d know when whatever was happening happened.

Like everyone else I do not understand the walk in wardrobe IT IS TINY! If it was me I’d put a vanity in there so I had somewhere to sit and do my hair/makeup

I'm finally getting round to watch her latest video (well, I skipped to the part with the floor plans) and I can't get my head around it!! It looks like she just thinks she's playing the Sims IRL.
Complaining about how two of the bedrooms weren't actually bedrooms because you couldn't get a double bed in. Does she think a child needs a massive bedroom with a double bed? I didn't have a double bed until I was in my late teens and I survived! I'm baffled, does she not know that bedrooms have to a certain size to be classified as bedrooms anyway? "It was sold as a 5-bed house but it wasn't a 5-bed house". Well you sure as hell paid the price of a 5-bed house 😅 She keeps saying that the bedrooms were tiny, except they didn't look tiny in her first house tour, they just looked standard. For someone who allegedly slept on floors and in building sites, she does seem to have a very biased opinion of what a normal bedroom should look like! The shape of the new "bedroom 3" is so strange, why is her nursery so big now, why did they have to redo all of upstairs when they already had a big master with an ensuite, why is she calling that cupboard a walk-in wardrobe when they'd struggle to fit a strandard two-door wardrobe in there anyway... Make it make sense 😩
Why did they even buy that house, it sounds like they hated every thing about it? With the amount of money they're spending on renos, they could have just waited for another sign for Granddad Peter the Robin and buy something they actually like!
✨ Rant over, not complaining, just explaining angels✨

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She annoys me so much when she randomly just says ‘oh good job baby girl’. Like duck off. We know you are pregnant you don’t need to make everything about it.

Reactions: 10
Guys my room only fits a single bed..does that mean I don’t have a bedroom?🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think I need reporting.. I’m clearly forcing my stepchildren to sleep in cupboards if imo’s “not an actual bedroom” is anything to go by!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone please add a load of white songs to her Spotify labour playlist!

Edit *shite songs*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
CB225F5E-C483-4BFC-97CF-8470AB845570.png

begging twice in one day she’s on a roll !!!

‘some people said olapex’ NO 😒 everyone knows olaplex is very very good and it’s also VERY VERY pricey!!!! She’s so embarrassing ffs.

Reactions: 21
Her Instagram story about her mum and dads house makes absolutely no sense 😂
I like how it brought back so many memories from a time when she wasn’t even alive and she was so happy about all the memories she didn’t stop at the house she just walked past while filming herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched the video with Mark when they first met today for some reason popped up on my homepage on YouTube and she started saying about her parents being perfect blah blah but divorcing when they were 16. Now, she is 28 right? And Freya is 10. So within less than 2 years her mum has met someone new, got pregnant and had Freya? And Hugo would have been 5? As sure she said she was 11/12 when he was born. But then in another video she said Hugo was 7 when the mum and dad split up. I can't make sense of her lies!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
She makes a story for any scenario I can’t bare it.
Why is she “grateful” to be bringing her kid up in the same area her parents brought her up... I’d say 98% of people do this, it’s not uncommon.

Reactions: 16
She makes a story for any scenario I can’t bare it.
Why is she “grateful” to be bringing her kid up in the same area her parents brought her up... I’d say 98% of people do this, it’s not uncommon.
LOL 98% is a stretch 😂 we live thousands of miles away from my family and about 400 miles from his parents, our friends are in similar situations, although admittedly some haven’t flown far from the nest. I remember my mom being a little bitter that we grew up 2 minutes walk from my dads parents but her mom was only an hour round trip to visit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.