Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby girl brought the sun out. 🌞 Oh give me a break. The English 🇬🇧 weather is so unpredicatable but of course it was baby girl 👶🏻 who made the rain stop, ☔ brought the sunshine, 🌤 rainbows, 🌈 fluffy clouds, ☁ unicorns, 🦄kittens 🐈 and puppies 🐕 out.

1E5C3C6C-6644-46A6-8FD8-3695755AE5D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
085106DC-8135-4559-B6CB-26216ABFCE10.jpeg

BD9CDFB2-E3E8-4530-B63F-F71B48BAF8C9.jpeg

For an “influencer” she really takes some awful photos / has no idea how to direct someone taking them. She’s payed for all these expensive decorations (which are solely for instagram pictures let’s be real) and these are the angles she’s choosing? Yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she plan this baby shower herself? Or was it just gifted? I thought a baby shower was something your family and close friends planned for you not something you planned yourself 😳😳

Reactions: 14
Baby girl brought the sun out. 🌞 Oh give me a break. The English 🇬🇧 weather is so unpredicatable but of course it was baby girl 👶🏻 who made the rain stop, ☔ brought the sunshine, 🌤 rainbows, 🌈 fluffy clouds, ☁ unicorns, 🦄kittens 🐈 and puppies 🐕 out.

View attachment 724704
Wonder how much baby girl bought the sun for 🌞 At least someone knows how to put their hands in their pockets for once 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surprised she didn't invite saffron and Wendy barker
yh I was surprised too since saffron invited them to her bday party, it would have been polite to do the same for the baby shower. Even though a small group of friends were invited to the baby shower

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t spencer have more than one brother??? I know they only show scotty but I thought he had another? She said her baby will have 3 uncles 🧐

Reactions: 3
Was literally coming to say the same thing. Spencer has 2 brothers and imo has 2 brothers - WHICH BROTHER ARE YOU LEAVING OUT IMO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Imogen has 2 brothers that’s why she said that
Yeah I’m assuming she meant Jacob Hugo and scotty… but spencer has another?? She is something else I swear

Was literally coming to say the same thing. Spencer has 2 brothers and imo has 2 brothers - WHICH BROTHER ARE YOU LEAVING OUT IMO
Yes!!!

did anyone else notice her throwing shade at Freya saying she must be the favourite because she got her ears pierced at 9 but imogen was 10 when she had hers 😒 you just know she has an underlying issue with her not being the only baby girl in the family that’s probably why she was so happy Hugo was a boy. Freya nervously laughed and imo had to shout JOKING WE ARE ALL FAVE. Freya seems to be growing up to be a very sweet girl and doesn’t seem like a spoilt brat like Hugo and imo.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Why have they started doing multiple insta-story re-caps on thier videos? Is it because no ones watched the videos on YouTube?

I genuinely want her to just stop being online. She’s awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why have they started doing multiple insta-story re-caps on thier videos? Is it because no ones watched the videos on YouTube?

I genuinely want her to just stop being online. She’s awful.
This is exactly what she did with the gender reveal. She went on about it for 2 days on her Instagram story

Reactions: 9
Yeah I’m assuming she meant Jacob Hugo and scotty… but spencer has another?? She is something else I swear

Yes!!!

did anyone else notice her throwing shade at Freya saying she must be the favourite because she got her ears pierced at 9 but imogen was 10 when she had hers 😒 you just know she has an underlying issue with her not being the only baby girl in the family that’s probably why she was so happy Hugo was a boy. Freya nervously laughed and imo had to shout JOKING WE ARE ALL FAVE. Freya seems to be growing up to be a very sweet girl and doesn’t seem like a spoilt brat like Hugo and imo.
I always feel like these things are little digs at the people from Spencer’s family who don’t get the whole Youtuber thing. She just acts like they don’t exist and really amps up the “my family are so much more loving than any other family” stuff so make a point. Anyone else would pull her up on it but Spencer’s backbone is long gone. Why wasn’t anyone else from his family there?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.