Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 70% sugar drink?! šŸ˜® oh my god. She drinks them a lot too. That canā€™t be good for the baby or her tbh
Sorry if anybody has replied Iā€™m just catching up ā€” but the 70% (if itā€™s referring to bubble tea/boba) just means itā€™s 70% of the original drinks sugar content (so less syrup or whatever). Standard drink is 100%. She absolutely needs to eat and drink better though ā€¦ itā€™s fine as a treat but it seems DAILY for her.

Reactions: 4
All that fruit and cheese sweating whilst people arrive šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ looks good in theory but practically maybe a little grim

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I've been thinking about the name of baby princess. Do you think they might have used a made up name based on their own names? Imo is narcissistic and self absorbed enough to do this. So we've got Gencer, Imocer, Penimo, Mogpen to start with..... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of course sheā€™s eating chocolate for breakfast. I wouldnā€™t expect anything else tbh. The poor baby

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s embarrassing how she has no originality. The baby shower very similar to Elle Darbyā€™s, to the point of her even getting personalized plastic bottles of water like Elle did, itā€™s embarrassing. But Elles was in her garden and imogenations in a random field šŸ„“!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She probably could have had it in salads back garden but this is Imogen so she wanted the illusion of grandeurā€¦ when in reality it was in a field with random dogs and people sniffing around.

Iā€™m still disappointed there was no duet from her parents singing ā€œoldā€ songs to her and bump. That would have been gold!

Reactions: 12
I only just discovered Imogen yesterday through tattle. Iā€™ve read the wiki and looked through her profile. I never normally comment on tattle but Christ almighty what is that all about?? I dont think Iā€™ve ever come across anyone who is so completely self obsessed.
if any of you are familiar with Mumsnet you might remember Phyllis. She was a really funny troll who pretended she was birthing the ā€˜messiahā€™. Only person in the world to ever have a baby vibes. Well Imogen is like a real life Phyllis.

one question tho. Who or what is Ben Salad?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I only just discovered Imogen yesterday through tattle. Iā€™ve read the wiki and looked through her profile. I never normally comment on tattle but Christ almighty what is that all about?? I dont think Iā€™ve ever come across anyone who is so completely self obsessed.
if any of you are familiar with Mumsnet you might remember Phyllis. She was a really funny troll who pretended she was birthing the ā€˜messiahā€™. Only person in the world to ever have a baby vibes. Well Imogen is like a real life Phyllis.

one question tho. Who or what is Ben Salad?
Heā€™s in the wiki angel under notable people, itā€™s Imoā€™s dad

Reactions: 3
As a pregnant woman she really does have a tit diet. Eat a proper meal you twit. Or did her āœØ nutritional therapist āœØ recommend chocolate for breakfast, wrapping her bazoomas with cling film at lunch.

001790CC-1042-4F4E-81A5-13A944D0F185.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.