Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was Spencer there when the sign literally said Imogen’s baby shower…didn’t say Imogen and Spencer
Which is fine I’ve thrown plenty of baby showers and the partner usually fucks off and let’s the mama to be enjoy a day of being spoiled before the birth
But as usual she had to have him on a leash
Just think it’s funny he was there but wasn’t included on her big sign 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have missed these threads I just couldn’t keep up after the lip saga 🤣

this new baby shower video has brought me back though, what the duck?

Spencer still makes me want to still hot needles in my eyes I honestly don’t think I hate anyone as much as him, his awkwardness, the way his sentences don’t make sense and the absolute top tier cringe makes me want to drink bleach. That speech 🤢 I even feel like Imo is on to it as well, everytime he speaks she just looks like she’s thinking “what’s he gonna say”. I can’t bare them. Can’t bare Hugo and Freya too pair of weird bleeping crabs.

What a family. Spencer’s bro, I love you I know you see through all their tit.
you said everything I feel but sometimes I’m as inarticulate as spencer so thanks for writing down my inner thoughts 🤣

Oh and the way spencer acts towards Hugo is creepy AF. It’s like he has a crush on him!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
you said everything I feel but sometimes I’m as inarticulate as spencer so thanks for writing down my inner thoughts 🤣

Oh and the way spencer acts towards Hugo is creepy AF. It’s like he has a crush on him!
Ive said this before about S and H . I wouldn't like to delve too deeply into her family.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m in the same stages as pregnancy as her and I tested positive for covid this morning I’ve barely been anywhere for weeks and she’s sat having crappy gatherings (why in a park?) she’s so weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m in the same stages as pregnancy as her and I tested positive for covid this morning I’ve barely been anywhere for weeks and she’s sat having crappy gatherings (why in a park?) she’s so weird.
Sorry you’ve tested positive for Covid. ☹ Hope you and baby are okay. Get well soon!

(Imo is in her own little world where nothing else exists apart from herself, herself and herself).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has Spenny chipped his tooth at the front? Also why did they have a baby shower on a football field 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I'm guessing no one made it to the end of the video to comment on how Spencer said he had wind and Imogen offered to burp him like a baby 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Surprised she didn't invite saffron and Wendy barker

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.