Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’m sorry I can’t understand the layout of the house no matter how many times I watch her vids. I DONT GET IT. It’s literally like a maze

Also need to add - WHAT IS SHE DOING IN THE HOUSE. GET OUT. At 8 months pregnant she should be staying out the way, getting settled at her Dads (because let’s face it, that’s where the baby will be for the first few months) and REST. Just sit down Imo ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
The thing that annoys me the most in their most recent vlog is at around the 11:35 mark Spencer starts panning the camera around to show where the wall has been knocked down and the guy working tries to get out of the way of the camera and Spencer keeps moving the camera around so the worker is in the frame. Heard of privacy ever..
Watched it just now and was literally coming here to comment the same thing. The man clearly didn’t want to be filmed and kept moving away but spencer kept moving and filming him

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
This is not a thread I usually comment on, I jus come here to read and laugh when other threads turn into mums net😬. BUT I was watching her recent vlog really late last night and had the volume really low and I couldn’t help but notice the irony of the fact she doesn’t have subtitles active on her YouTube on the vlogs but spencer is deaf right? 😂😂

also never knew who this woman was until I found this page and I’ve genuinely never seen anyone online act like she does! She’s such a victim lmao

Reactions: 20
6323D9FB-4D83-4F5D-A223-DF503938C918.png

being pregnant is literally her identity now isn’t it. She can’t go a second without mentioning it….
She’s just full of herself, she loves herself so much and this story is proof “look at me, I’m 9 months pregnant and I did a shoot” bore off Imogen! Some people have actual jobs which actually requires proper work not just eye bleeping themselves 24/7 and over inflating their already over inflated lips! AND they do all this pregnant too!!!

Reactions: 38
View attachment 718227

being pregnant is literally her identity now isn’t it. She can’t go a second without mentioning it….
She’s just full of herself, she loves herself so much and this story is proof “look at me, I’m 9 months pregnant and I did a shoot” bore off Imogen! Some people have actual jobs which actually requires proper work not just eye bleeping themselves 24/7 and over inflating their already over inflated lips! AND they do all this pregnant too!!!
just want her to give birth now & be over with it. Sick of hearing about her being pregnant… I know you tubers film/post everything when it comes to pregnancy BUT she can’t say one sentence without pointing out she’s pregnant 🙄

Reactions: 14
Finally got round to skipping through her latest vlog and what the hell are they doing 😭 There are actual wardrobes that are bigger than their walk-in!
And I guess it's different for everyone but I don't really think that ensuites are necessary in a 3-bed house! It's going to be them and the baby for the foreseeable future, with the odd visit from Phoenix's ashes, dirty Dee and Ben Salad. What do they need an ensuite for? I know ensuites are a big thing in the States but surely your Brighton home will have more value as a 4-bed than as a 3 with ensuite?

She’s like a bloody leech… poor spenny
Surprised she didn't add "whilst pregnant"!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 718227

Also notice how the baby conveniently started kicking as soon as she started filming the story 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
51C365BD-1732-4CD3-90F7-2864484EB4CA.png

NO THEY HAVEN’T!!!! You’ve read on here we were talking about you advertising for models before! She’s so transparent she’s like Caspar the bloody ghost!

4DDFF017-D57E-41B7-9100-3B46A8867593.png

If they’re going to be modelling her shite make-up WHY does she need their measurements?!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but their house is an absolute shambles. I do not understand what they’re trying to do to it. It seems pointless! She’s ‘heavily pregnant’ as she keeps banging on about therefore why is she stepping foot in a house that’s an absolute state and being ripped apart left right and centre.

Reactions: 11
just want her to give birth now & be over with it. Sick of hearing about her being pregnant… I know you tubers film/post everything when it comes to pregnancy BUT she can’t say one sentence without pointing out she’s pregnant 🙄
wait til she gives birth and everything will be because she’s a MUM now and she will mention the fact that she’s a mum every second just incase anyone does know she’s a mum

Reactions: 12
9BB86C95-7151-489B-AFD2-0305B0C1838D.png

325C62E3-8193-4079-A5B0-E486A0B22F0B.jpeg

spenny looks like Jimmy neutron with that Barnet.

only just caught up with the vlog… agree with you all and totally do not get the layout!!!. Is the en-suite going to have a door? If so it’ll have to open into the bathroom and it’s already so small? Walk in wardrobe makes NO sense and is actually tiny 😑.

everytime she films now the baby conveniently kicks and she has to tell her what a clever girl she is… does she really talk like this when the cameras aren’t rolling ??. 🙄 Anyone notice her telling her bump how she came to wickes with mummy and daddy JUST like she did??? Who actually gives a duck. I don’t care where my mum went whilst I was in her stomach??. She is trying to give her daughter the exact life she had I feel like and it’s creeping me out. The way she’s trying to morphe spenny into her dad is quite sickening

they are both so cringey it makes me die.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
83C3009D-7110-49C0-9A33-DCE6071ACDDD.png

OMG!!!!! SHUT. UP!!!!!!

the way she’s styled that outfit is terrible! She has no decent sense of style. She looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Does anybody else think an en-suite following through a (tiny) walk in wardrobe is crazy? Why would you not just have a regular wardrobe in the room and a bigger en suite? Very strange layout

Oh my god. I just know she’s gonna be 10x worse when she gives birth. I can see it now… ‘because I’m a mum’ instead of being pregnant.
but she’s one persons I will 100%not be taking parenting advice off. Look how hopeless she is now. I’m not a religious person but I feel like I need to pray for her Poor child….
she will definitely drag the birth videos out too just like Elle Darby did. Because imo is not original

Reactions: 21
I can’t stand the girl but it is nice to see how healthy she is looking at the moment. Like compared to last year where she literally looked so unwell. She looks so much better. Still a sick head tho

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.