Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
72A84254-ADE1-462C-934B-D261F9727F14.jpeg

“how can I love her already so much and I haven’t even met her!”

SO. WEIRD!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Why does she make everything about herself? Someone else has given birth yet she still has to tell everyone how much SHE loves the baby. No doubt she believes the baby loves imo more than it’s own parents
Literally was coming on here to write the exact same thing! How does she manage this every time 😂

Reactions: 2
Why do her 12 year old fans always praise her and tell her how amazing she is?!!! I'm sorry but they knew they wanted to renovate their house so they should have been using contraception, they're so lucky that they even own a house nevermind being able to renovate it too!!

Reactions: 6
Aww! It’s coming round close isn’t it🙈 congrats to you ❤ Basically do the opposite of imo and you’ll be fine 😂 I really don’t think she’s mentally stable!!!
It really is!! 😳🙈 Thank you for the words of wisdom, I’ve taken note!! 😂❤
I don’t think she is either!! Can’t wait for the vlogs 👀
This is so random but does anyone think Faye from love island looks like Imo and has her personality a little bit ??
Yes, I’ve thought this too 😂 slight resemblance (mainly due to the lips) and similar personality traits 🥴

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why any of her 12 year old ‘huns’ care about her renovations. When I was 12 I couldn’t care less about anyone’s home makeovers!

Reactions: 21
That ‘master bedroom’ looks bleeping tiny imo hun. I swear when they went upstairs in the latest vlog there were a million walls and zero space

Reactions: 18
That ‘master bedroom’ looks bleeping tiny imo hun. I swear when they went upstairs in the latest vlog there were a million walls and zero space
Don't say that Spencer will be getting his hammer back out

• Haha
Reactions: 25
right they seem to have knocked walls than built up more the dopes , and its all amazing than

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty much the same gestation in pregnancy (If that’s worded right 😂🤷🏽‍♀️) as IMO I’m literally her target audience for her pregnancy vlogs and they bore me to tit so what on earth is it doing for the people who aren’t interested!?!

Reactions: 13
Her dimensions of the master are so small! I know I'm repeating myself 🙁 but if she's having the whole right hand side as a shower, where the duck is her loo going to go? Because they're having a towel rail on the back wall... It doesn't make sense?! She'll be sat facing the shower on the toilet. Don't get it. And fair enough the master has a 'walk in wardrobe' but there's going to be no room for a large double and a cot, and maybe a dresser in that room. And the walk in wardrobe, jusding by the chest of drawers in there already, is bloody small. They're going to have clothes springing out at them as they try and get to the loo.

I know I shouldn't be so bothered by this but it's so impractical and doesn't make sense!!!

Reactions: 21
I don’t think they’ve had any professional advice on the work they’re doing at all. It’s all so disorganised and they’ve never shown any architectural drawings. They are making the lay out up as they go along

Reactions: 18
Did she have a four bedroom house that she’s now turned into a three bed??? If this is their forever home there aren’t enough bedrooms for all the kids they want and a room for Hugo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing that annoys me the most in their most recent vlog is at around the 11:35 mark Spencer starts panning the camera around to show where the wall has been knocked down and the guy working tries to get out of the way of the camera and Spencer keeps moving the camera around so the worker is in the frame. Heard of privacy ever..

Reactions: 26
1629271398326.png

I saw these while doing my food shop last night and all I could think was our dear Imo's magic bumhole :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.