Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m due on the 20th and she’s around the same as me I think! This is my second baby and watching her pregnancy vlogs my eyes have never rolled so much. She has NO idea

Reactions: 7
pissing urself isn't relatable in the slightest sorry *whilst pregnant* or not
she's such a liar aswell probably made that story up to be funny
pathetic

Reactions: 9
Anything Spenny posts just makes my skin cruel and stomach churn. I don't want any advice from you, piss off. I can't believe he's given up his job to become a full time 💫influencer💫/wall destroyer/imo creamer 🤮🤮.
*crawl not cruel ffs

I’m due on the 20th and she’s around the same as me I think! This is my second baby and watching her pregnancy vlogs my eyes have never rolled so much. She has NO idea
I’m also due on 20th 💕 congrats ! 🥳
This is my first but I’m defo not as deluded as Imo 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m also due on 20th 💕 congrats ! 🥳
This is my first but I’m defo not as deluded as Imo 😂
Aww! It’s coming round close isn’t it🙈 congrats to you ❤ Basically do the opposite of imo and you’ll be fine 😂 I really don’t think she’s mentally stable!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What an odd woman 🤢
I really don't understand how you came to that conclusion? :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

These confessions are making me feel gross. Why does she make everything so sexualised?! Especially since being pregnant it’s so weird. Probably sharing the confession herself tbh. I just can’t stand her.
Also how embarrassing talking about Spencer’s ballbag 🤮🤮
Honestly shes totally embarrassing herself now isn't she? Does Spencer have a ballbag?

Reactions: 1
I really don't understand how you came to that conclusion? :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sorry. She is oddly perfect, including her cheesy tits and chocolate star. Today I am thinking of how incredible her relationship is with ballbag, i just can’t believe how perfect and unique their love story is while pregnant ❤ No one has a love like theirs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
44C4C1C4-D02C-4392-9675-511BDE07EE67.png

I wonder if she used any models like she advertised for on her insta….. who am I kidding? It was probably just her! She wouldn’t want the focus on anyone else but her!!

5E5D57EE-ED0F-4C7B-A222-26183A7AB957.png

It’s the same look/colours she always uses! It’s nothing special.

Reactions: 11
Remember she was advertising for models for the hunny store, did anything happen with that?

Reactions: 1
Spenny the Public Figure has been ‘mad busy’….wonder if this involves his ball bag and Imo’s chocolate star.

View attachment 716349
Hi Spenny I will remember to tell the people of Afghanistan that! Now off you duck

And God created 'The Hun'

One day when God was resting an idea sprung to mind
He thought 'I'll make a species to baffle all Mankind'
I'll start with just one brain cell that's more than they will need
They won't have much vocabulary and have no urge to read
Now these special people need a world just of their own
So I will make a place for them so they are not alone
I will call it 'Instagram 'where all these species meet
They will worship nobodies and fall beneath their feet
The species will at all times defend and fight off foe
Whoever dares to question to 'Blockland' they will go!
They'll worship little children that they have never seen
And beg for recognition from the latest Insta Queen
But they will have some rules, that they must not disobey
The houses that they live in must be 50 shades of grey
They are allowed some colour a hint or two of white
And crystal chandeliers to brighten up the night.
Their children must be named after wines or superstars
Like Chardonnay, Deniro, Beyonce, Bruno Mars.
So God was quite contented with the species that he made
But there was only one thing that made him feel afraid
There was a danger lurking for these poor brainless sheep
A danger oh so deadly that robbed him of his sleep
He felt a sense of doom an approaching certain battle
With the educated, erudite inhabitants of Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is so random but does anyone think Faye from love island looks like Imo and has her personality a little bit ??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.