Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 minutes on a story that could have taken one! 😒 how on earth did her dress manage to blow in the wind and catch her piss like a bucket?? 🤔🤥
Also no we haven’t all done it Imogen (the catching the wee in our dress part) she’s so full of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saying she looks more like a mum now and proper posing for a pic then asking who the baby will look like with just a pic of herself lol shes dying for everyone to say her

Reactions: 8
watched the video of packing her pregnancy bag and was gobsmacked… who the hell packs half of the tit she’s taking 😂🙈 I was planning on taking more for the baby than myself… she’s becoming increasingly difficult to watch even out of pure amusement anymore

Last edited:
A5C6C784-59C1-4A88-B1C8-945FEF653BFA.png

NO! I’m really not interested!

76F46FA1-ED07-4EBD-9510-D44CFA351DE4.png

I thought baby showers are supposed to be attended by just female friends/family? They can’t even be apart for this!!! Jeeez!

D189BB17-CA1E-4012-99D6-FF945FD189E5.png

she had her baby shower in hove park???

• Haha
I hate to comment on looks as nobody is perfect but seriously how can she deny fillers. Her face gives me nightmares

Reactions: 18
Nah, some things are best unsaid man🤢🤢

Unless your name is spencer/baby prince, I did not need to know the things I’ve learnt today! I need to bleach my eyes

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She has gone down in my estimation after those confession things. Not that she was that far up in my estimations anyway but I hate things like that. woman.

Reactions: 13
New thread title: baby shower drivel, Spenny with his hammer and chisel, Imogen’s chocolate star and Spennys ball bag was a step too far

Reactions: 25
Imagine growing up to see that your mum openly talks about her chocolate star and her husbands ball bag to thousands of people.. she might as well set up an only fans *WHILE PREGNANT* *REAL TRUE LOVE*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine growing up to see that your mum openly talks about her chocolate star and her husbands ball bag to thousands of people.. she might as well set up an only fans *WHILE PREGNANT* *REAL TRUE LOVE*
Its so grotty. Just because "its all natural baby girl!" doesn't mean it has to be shared to the world. Where does she draw the line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.