Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve come to the conclusion that’s there is something really dodgy with that whole family. Even possibly illegal 🤢 I can’t do it anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I feel sorry for the midwives who need to deal with them in labour, they'll be trying to examine or telling Imo to push and spenny will try push through with his lights and cameras to get *raw footage*. They need help
He’ll start knocking down walls in the hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is this person having a laugh with Imo telling her she needs to take all of this to the hospital for the birth? Imo will need a bloody removal van 📦 to take all this crap. 🤣

2183C42C-D427-4C4A-80D3-66ACC1A6B8C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is this person having a laugh with Imo telling her she needs to take all of this to the hospital for the birth? Imo will need a bloody removal van 📦 to take all this crap. 🤣

View attachment 714539
they forgot to tell her what spencer will be needing to clean her foofoo

I thought her mum met him at the barbers and introduced them?

View attachment 714363

SO. SO. WEIRD!

View attachment 714365

why is everything so dramatic with her?! Her birth story is going to be ridiculous. Probably about 16 videos long.

View attachment 714369

Ewwww…. 🤢🤢🤢
wtf

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
New member and can't stop reading but desperately need to 🤣 I've read the last 5 threads and first few due to comments...did "a lozz" friend ever make this video exposing creepy spenny? Honestly I read the initial thread in one day about the comments and messages from him but wasted a whole day catching up. Please help!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New member and can't stop reading but desperately need to 🤣 I've read the last 5 threads and first few due to comments...did "a lozz" friend ever make this video exposing creepy spenny? Honestly I read the initial thread in one day about the comments and messages from him but wasted a whole day catching up. Please help!!
Hello angel! Welcome 🥰 She never did and "A Lozz" was never seen again!

Reactions: 8
So I’m just thinking back to her hospital bag video. Why the duck is she packing ear plugs? Like does she not want to hear her baby cry?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Uggh she is as bad as Jake Quickenden with the vile question and answers. Anything for engagement. Absolutely no need.

Reactions: 1
she is sooo annoying why does she ask questions about baby stuff as if her followers who are 13/14 have a clue what baby mattress is best
BEGGY

Reactions: 12
So I’m just thinking back to her hospital bag video. Why the duck is she packing ear plugs? Like does she not want to hear her baby cry?!
omg - hate hate hate to be an Imogen defender but earplugs were one of my best decisions. During labour when the ward was busy, people in and out I could just put them in and totally zone into myself, breathing and all that, block out all the distractions. Eye mask too!!! Yikes, sticking up for her feels awful ;D back to slating her now....!!

Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s the fact she calls her asshole her CHOCOLATE STAR

“Spency baby, it’s time for choccie dessert”

Also, I’m calling bullshit on that confession.
DC2ABF9E-A095-4E14-844B-62BB48EBB416.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I could have gone my entire life without knowing about Spencer's ball bag. Imogen if you're lurking, I'm sending you a therapy bill.

It’s the fact she calls her asshole her CHOCOLATE STAR

“Spency baby, it’s time for choccie dessert”

View attachment 715141
CHOCOLATE STAR. NAH duck OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 715141
I thought that too! You're going to tell me that a MIDWIFE would get someone's holes mixed up when that's all they look at all day? 🤣 Also lol at Imo's reply "I bet you didn't care". I can guarantee if someone put their fingers up by bum by accident 😅

And don't get me started on her Chocolate Star and her pure angel of a husband's beautiful ball bag :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why is she telling everyone about Spencer’s ball bag and her chocolate star though 🤮🤮 Definitely not right in the head.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
These confessions are making me feel gross. Why does she make everything so sexualised?! Especially since being pregnant it’s so weird. Probably sharing the confession herself tbh. I just can’t stand her.
Also how embarrassing talking about Spencer’s ballbag 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.