Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a big toiletries bag full of toiletries she won’t even use because the dirty mare doesn’t even wash herself or wash her hair 🤢
oh and the fake tan, who has time to tan their face during labour?!
OH NO WAY IS SHE TAKING FAKE TAN IN?! (still haven’t sat through the video) she really has no clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OH NO WAY IS SHE TAKING FAKE TAN IN?! (still haven’t sat through the video) she really has no clue!
You are taking the piss I thought elle darby was bad. She’s going to be in for a right shock when labour isn’t this dreamy magical no pain experience shes expecting 🙄

Reactions: 8
all i can picture is her screaming during labour going "i am not complaining i am just explaining" over and over again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
CF60FAED-57F4-4C7E-996E-A3BC066FE9F2.png

why is she always posting pictures on the internet of her with her t*ts nearly out?! Actually WHY is she even taking them in the first place?!! It’s just so weird and creepy she tries to sexualise her pregnancy so much when In reality we know she stinks and has a crusty f@nny because she hasn’t washed for the majority of it.

CODE RED!! DON’T TELL HER ANY EMBARRASSING STORIES!!! You’ll end up in one of her story times!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 714066

why is she always posting pictures on the internet of her with her t*ts nearly out?! Actually WHY is she even taking them in the first place?!! It’s just so weird and creepy she tries to sexualise her pregnancy so much when In reality we know she stinks and has a crusty f@nny because she hasn’t washed for the majority of it.

CODE RED!! DON’T TELL HER ANY EMBARRASSING STORIES!!! You’ll end up in one of her story times!
please someone tell her their embarrassing story is that they used to watch her

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has she not heard of an iron? cant wait to see what name they come out with 🤷🏽‍♀️😳

Reactions: 2
The way she speaks about Spencer in her videos is just so humiliating. ‘Spencer will pack the bag for me, and rub my oils in, and wash my fanny’ would love to know what his family and ex friends think

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Don't know if it's her being naive as a first time Mum (I was in her position last year as one) but I can wholeheartedly say, you are not gonna give a tit about lip balm, fake tanning, oils and diffusers when you're contracting and the feeling is only described as a bowling ball being ripped out of your fanny. Trust me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 714066

Why does she look like a boy in this pic

Reactions: 5
View attachment 714066

I don’t know why this picture made me laugh 🤣 I look like that after a curry and a few beers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A71C10AC-EE39-45EA-A019-EBAA34530A48.png

Erm im sorry but if someone I was on a second date with told my mum he was practicing rubbing my back for when we have a baby she would probably call the police and was this the first time her mum met Spencer because this makes absolutely no sense, if it was before this then it was on their first date and if it was this moment it’s just so bizarre! She’s so full of sh*t!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
View attachment 714320
Erm im sorry but if someone I was on a second date with told my mum he was practicing rubbing my back for when we have a baby she would probably call the police and was this the first time her mum met Spencer because this makes absolutely no sense, if it was before this then it was on their first date and if it was this moment it’s just so bizarre! She’s so full of sh*t!
I thought her mum met him at the barbers and introduced them?

8FB10166-078A-410F-85F6-7809FFFD72B8.png

SO. SO. WEIRD!

E1C0D512-672C-4055-814B-853B48DB24C1.png

why is everything so dramatic with her?! Her birth story is going to be ridiculous. Probably about 16 videos long.

5CCB51DC-6BEC-4115-9B58-1F27A080F831.png

Ewwww…. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The way she speaks about Spencer in her videos is just so humiliating. ‘Spencer will pack the bag for me, and rub my oils in, and wash my fanny’ would love to know what his family and ex friends think
Spenmys family and friends:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.