Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha .. what is going on .. parking might be a nightmare, assuming all is well she'll be out of there within less than 24hrs, spencer needs to carry 1 small bag for them all, and yes keep backup stuff to hand in the car, AND the baby carrier / car seat which is key didn't get a mention and maybe a brollie !! PJ 's with FRONT opening are surely best for feeding and for Baby to feel mothers skin. And a bikini .. never heard of that one for a water birth ! Oh well ..

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who after labour wore a oversized nightie then waddled out of the hospital in joggers and hoodie with my hair shoved up in a bun
Small human however was dressed in a adorable babysuit and fleecy coat that lasted till we pulled out the carpark and he was sick all over it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Why has she bought XL knickers?? I get she wants to be comfy but surely theyre just gonna fall down 😂 Although, that makes easy access for Spenny to wash her bits 🤣
Oh and the lemon shower gel!! Ive not had children, but the thought of that stuff after birth makes me 😫😫😫
ffs these two proper crack me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That’s the most ridiculous hospital bag video I’ve ever watched. She thinks she needs 4 nighties, 2 pairs of PJs & 6 bras but then says 22 nappies are too many? She has no idea does she?! Spencer is going to look like a packhorse lugging all of that in! Don’t even start me on the huge make up bag, the white towelling robe 🙈 surely anyone she knows who has had a baby will tell her maternity wards are hotter than the sun as they have to make sure the babies are warm. With my second I stayed in hospital for one night and spent the whole time after I gave birth in a sleep bra & Tena pants 😂

And when she says several times ‘I know I’m going to be covered’ what exactly does she think she’s going to be covered in that she needs so many clothes? Does she think brand new babies vomit and tit out of their nappies constantly?!

Reactions: 12
Interesting she keeps saying stuff like "apparently your lips get really dry in hospital because of the air con" etc... Whys she saying apparently when according to her she spent the best part of a year in hospital with her stomach condition. Wouldn't she already know what it's like? I bet she was lying about the whole thing 😂 what a freak

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Interesting she keeps saying stuff like "apparently your lips get really dry in hospital because of the air con" etc... Whys she saying apparently when according to her she spent the best part of a year in hospital with her stomach condition. Wouldn't she already know what it's like? I bet she was lying about the whole thing 😂 what a freak
Surely she won’t even notice? Her lips always look crusty af anyway!! :/

• Haha
Reactions: 33
God forbid how people coped in the olden days!!! Women have been giving birth forever… I think they did okay without all that pointless tit (not a mum myself just don’t get it lol)

Reactions: 20
She’s the biggest Billy bullshitter I’ve ever come across

Reactions: 13
She bought natural deodorant for baby girl so there's no chemicals then puts a regular deodorant in aswell 🙄 How much tit is she taking!? Can you imagine the poor staff walking in and seeing Spency washing her fanny for her. I can't cope with this moron. And 0-3 month clothes 🙄 my brother was born at 12lbs and he only just needed 0-3 months, surley she won't be having a 12lb baby

Imagine coming home to this though
View attachment 711167
I've just played this about 100 times 🤣😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I feel sorry for the midwives who need to deal with them in labour, they'll be trying to examine or telling Imo to push and spenny will try push through with his lights and cameras to get *raw footage*. They need help

Reactions: 18
not explaining just complaining
That’s the most ridiculous hospital bag video I’ve ever watched. She thinks she needs 4 nighties, 2 pairs of PJs & 6 bras but then says 22 nappies are too many? She has no idea does she?! Spencer is going to look like a packhorse lugging all of that in! Don’t even start me on the huge make up bag, the white towelling robe 🙈 surely anyone she knows who has had a baby will tell her maternity wards are hotter than the sun as they have to make sure the babies are warm. With my second I stayed in hospital for one night and spent the whole time after I gave birth in a sleep bra & Tena pants 😂

And when she says several times ‘I know I’m going to be covered’ what exactly does she think she’s going to be covered in that she needs so many clothes? Does she think brand new babies vomit and tit out of their nappies constantly?!
she hasn't a bloody clue, the baby's bag is tiny I had more for baby than had for myself, as for breast pads she wont be needing them either, cabbage leaves when she is out of hospital she will need for her bazoomas

I feel sorry for the midwives who need to deal with them in labour, they'll be trying to examine or telling Imo to push and spenny will try push through with his lights and cameras to get *raw footage*. They need help
exactly she said they have a tripod packed , ready to go and cash in on the yt videos ,he will be fanning about and than cleaning her faxxy

Reactions: 4
She has a big toiletries bag full of toiletries she won’t even use because the dirty mare doesn’t even wash herself or wash her hair 🤢
oh and the fake tan, who has time to tan their face during labour?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Renovating a Whole House *WHILST PREGNANT* and with the world's longest torso and non existent arse 🤣🤣🤣
This outfit was repulsive - honestly get better dress sense grimmo.

(I look amazing at all times - do not come for me)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.