Imogenation #21 Not complaining, just explaining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows how dramatic she must be on her period if he thinks you lose 20 pints of blood.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
this video still lives in my head rent free

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Wow her photos recently. She looks so ill and thin. I don’t understand why she’s lost so much weight over a few years if she’s had the stomach condition for a long time?

Reactions: 7
Came across this on one of her old videos, she was at it even back then with the *no tear* crying.

“I actually am crying, look at my eyes”.... dry as the Sahara desert.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like Spencer’s looked stoned 24/7 😩 Imogen also looks really ill, she use to be so so beautiful.. I think I find her ugly now because I see how manipulative she is, especially when she knows how young her audience is. I don’t know, the house is a tip. I have a 1 year old, and I work for the nhs and my house never ever looks like that! It’s amazing.

Reactions: 21
49C93983-B7DB-443B-9C74-5B2DD44DF6FB.png

Is this to justify him not having any friends?? Sorry but I hate this bullshit. “Growth” how has he grown as a person? He doesn’t have a job, has no friends or family around him and enables her erratic behaviour. Even that video “I need that jumper for a pic” urgh he’s becoming just like her.

2 of my bestest friends have known me since year 7. I’m now 26. Of course I’ve grown as a person but it doesn’t mean I no longer stay friends with them!!!

and yes their house is a tip!! Maybe they should stop walking along the beach and grabbing coffees and stay in and sort it out? All her ‘organising’ videos and I feel like they haven’t made any progress 🤣 same tit. Her clothes absolutely everywhere and they both sit and fold them. Bore offfff

Reactions: 21
Baby princess has fallen back below 400k! After making such a show of the 400k video! Just took this screen cap a minute ago😂😂😂😂😊
Screenshot_20210125-101602.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.