Imogenation #21 Not complaining, just explaining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I don’t follow Imogen anymore and just happened upon her latest video and had to come here to comment on the state of the house. Don’t care what renovations you’ve got going on or planning to do there’s no excuse for pure messiness on that scale what the hell!!!

Reactions: 8
Spencer’s got a reallyyy sore throat (but has apparently ate half a tube of crisps) and she’s sent him out to buy nachos for her that she can eat. Not in the middle of a pandemic or anything where top symptom is sore throat 🥴
I literally thought the same thing!!!!!! Seems like he has covid symptoms???? Wonder if he’s had a test?

Que the insta story ...

“huns a lot of people have been bombarding me and spencer with hateful messages saying he could have covid but seems to be going out everywhere and that we are being inconsiderate. Huns please be kind and think before you accuse. We are the most CAREFUL people and antibac everything and keep our social distance at all times, even when we go 1 hour away to B&M. Spenny had a test as soon as he had any symptoms and it WAS negative. We didn’t think to mention that as some things we just like to keep private. Love you all angels and just remember to please be kind xxx’

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I literally thought the same thing!!!!!! Seems like he has covid symptoms???? Wonder if he’s had a test?

Que the insta story ...

“huns a lot of people have been bombarding me and spencer with hateful messages saying he could have covid but seems to be going out everywhere and that we are being inconsiderate. Huns please be kind and think before you accuse. We are the most CAREFUL people and antibac everything and keep our social distance at all times, even when we go 1 hour away to B&M. Spenny had a test as soon as he had any symptoms and it WAS negative. We didn’t think to mention that as some things we just like to keep private. Love you all angels and just remember to please be kind xxx’
So the tonsillitis symptoms are very similar to the coronavirus symptoms. Can they please stop going out and putting people at risk. There’s just no thought for anyone wow. It’s literally described as feeling like ‘a bad cold or flu’.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So the tonsillitis symptoms are very similar to the coronavirus symptoms. Can they please stop going out and putting people at risk. There’s just no thought for anyone wow. It’s literally described as feeling like ‘a bad cold or flu’.
At this point I would treat any cold/flu/cough like symptom as potential covid, stay the f**k at home, order the test and wait until the result before venturing out on a photo shoot with baby princess. We have quickly discovered that not everyone gets the 3 main symptoms of loss of smell/taste, fever, persistent cough with covid and there is a long list of other symptoms so they really should be testing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
What was her reason for keeping tags on her clothes? Not sure if she mentioned it in the video - I’m not wasting anymore of my time watching it 😅!
she’s utterly bizarre 🧐
And her and Spencer have been sharing this jumper implying they’ve worn it a few times between them yet the tag is still on?!
She said she has a “superstitious really weirdness” that she can’t take the tag off straight away and she doesn’t know why 🙄 (Depop hun that’s why)

Reactions: 23
Okay I’ve just watched the video and Christ let me just get this all off my chest.

Firstly, when she said “Get ya Stanley knife out ya sexy man” and “He’s puffing his tits off” I have no idea why but she genuinely made me belly laugh, like I spat my biscuit out. I think it was the way she said it, just really cracked me up so well done Imo.

duck me this whole foam drama. What’s this - E.T. Foam Home? Spencer deffo faking illness to get away from the insane coffee machine drama and having to deal with Imogen sitting on the floor nearly in tears over the whole thing. Feel sorry for the customer service agent having to deal with that. Refund. No refund. Refund.

Refund, she has finally made a decision huzzah! Sending back that crazy expensive coffee machine.... because she only likes to use one specific type of almond milk: I literally just googled unsweetened almond barista milk and one came up straight away. Took me... 10 seconds.

Spencer’s got ulcers (lovely) so don’t worry everyone we’re going to have some salty sharp nachos and he’s been eating me special Pringles! 😂 Saying how his illness has brought them closer and how she’s missed him so much? The boy has tonsillitis what the duck are you talking about 😂😂😂 and sorry but those nachos look really shite. Hugo B sounding off in the background as she’s saying bye just tops it all off.

I will now say something positive to restore balance to my karma: she does have amazingly clear skin. Lucky girl!

Also Jesus Christ how and why is the kitchen such a mess?! Why are there bags for life everywhere? Put me in a bag and take me away honestly.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Because she is a dirty lazy witch , how the hell do 2 or sometimes 3 people create that much mess , 2 bedrooms , plus the hallway & kitchen were so messy .They are home 24/7 , they don`t even go out to work & have only been in the house 3 months & it is a tip . And those Boohoo tights were in such a state .

Reactions: 13
That video is really “I’m struggling for content and don’t know what to film look at my pig stye of a house”
The apartment was the same always tit everywhere
Now they’ve a 4 bedroom house and it’s an absolute state just piles of clothes everywhere
How she buys more clothes and thinks it’s ok when she has so many is so bizarre to me
The coffee machine saga I don’t get either like a nespresso machine can be under 100 squid and you can have a milk frother too what’s the drama?🤷🏻‍♀️
him showing the “huns” his mashed potatoe I mean come on 🤣🤣🤣 do his family or friends not text him and be like what the duck are you doing you’re making a massive tit of yourself on the internet to a bunch of 12 year old girls
Yea the whole saga of sleeping in separate rooms it’s a bit soon in the marriage to be needing that no? Like everyone is different every couple does there own thing but I’ve never slept in a different bed to my partner because I’m sick or they’re sick...like usually that’s when you want the other more for comfort no? Maybe that’s just me
But yea the “I miss him” because he’s in the other room give me a bleeping break
Like she is worried about him and he’s so unwell...but I sent him out to get me crisps 🙄
Now I will probably get hate for this but I think the whole weight talk does need to stop, not because I actually care about her and her fake mental health issues but because it is just giving her more fuel
She wants all this attention
It’s Eugenia cooney vibes for sure
Much like her lips it will NEVER be addressed and they are the biggest lie she has ever told like she has convinced herself they are real
She will convince herself there’s nothing wrong and her hubby will just support it
People have mentioned here why her family don’t step in and say something it’s because they don’t care 🙄she pretends they’re this close family but they’re not so why would they give a tit if she has an ED?
That’s just my opinion obvs it won’t be everyone’s
I think the fact she doesnt work hard but has bought a four bedroom house is far more infuriating considering the amount of people who actually work hard and don’t have the same success
Anyway apologies that was a long winded rant

• Heart
Reactions: 26
i had a little peak on bensalads facebook, and the comments on some of his pictures and things from younger girls is soooo creepy 😬😬

• Sick
Reactions: 8
i had a little peak on bensalads facebook, and the comments on some of his pictures and things from younger girls is soooo creepy 😬😬
I tried to find him on it but couldn't! How long has he had "lodgers" for? Is it always females does anyone know? Seems creepy

Reactions: 2
The coco pop story, spencers definitely out his tits. SILLY GYALLLL

He gives me heebie jeebies yikes
Also if HES ill, why is the lazy cow making him get her sodding coco pops ?!?! He does absolutely everything for her! Spency fix my chair, tidy my pants, assemble my water filter, mash my potatoes!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree with what your saying .. but can this be removed for the girls sake ? I know where salad lives just from photos imo posted !
Yeah sorry I forgot to black the names out but now it won’t let me edit or delete 😩 I’ve reported the post x

Reactions: 2
Just did a little stalk of salads Facebook lol (lockdown boredom) and turns out he voted brexit! Of course! Wouldn’t be surprised if baby princess voted the same. Bet you anything they’re Torys too. (No judgement on how anyone votes on here btw) Sorry to get political just wanted to briefly mention. What an awful family. Also have been able to work out what a huge scumbag salad is just from his Facebook posts

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yeah sorry I forgot
Just did a little stalk of salads Facebook lol (lockdown boredom) and turns out he voted brexit! Of course! Wouldn’t be surprised if baby princess voted the same. Bet you anything they’re Torys too. (No judgement on how anyone votes on here btw) Sorry to get political just wanted to briefly mention. What an awful family. Also have been able to work out what a huge scumbag salad is just from his Facebook posts
OMG .. I just took a look as well .. interesting to see 2 PLATES OF XMAS DINNER AND 2 PADDLEBOARDS in photos dated 25 Dec ! And Imo definitely went there on boxing day as she's in his bubble ..or so she said !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Bensalad lets his rooms out on airbnb so he’s always got lodgers!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.