Imogenation #21 Not complaining, just explaining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With an attitude like that, we know they won’t / don’t stick to the rules!
Love to know what he thinks about the vaccine after thatbstatus 😂 bet imo won't get it because it will contain gluten and water which will react with her stomach xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God she comes out with some bizarre things 😂 ‘he’s puffing his tits off’ 😂😂😂

also as a barista, watching her try to work the coffee machine is grating on me. Obviously if she doesn’t actually research properly how to work the machine and steam the milks she’s not gonna be able to do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly what i was thinking

I don't understand this either! You have a 5 bed house worth nearly 600k and you choose these places to take photos?
Have you seen the state of her gafff?! 🤣 a recycling bin / car park / lift is a slight improvement for photo backdrops compared to the tit hole she calls home

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where is she? Shouldn’t she have a mask on indoors?
Looks like some kind of car park but yes she should be wearing a mask as she could have been talking/breathing in front of that elevator. I think we all know by now covid is airborne and droplets can remain in the air/atmosphere hence why we are meant to wear masks. Oh Imo is exempt because the mask is not gluten/dairy/wheat free :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Just did a little stalk of salads Facebook lol (lockdown boredom) and turns out he voted brexit! Of course! Wouldn’t be surprised if baby princess voted the same. Bet you anything they’re Torys too. (No judgement on how anyone votes on here btw) Sorry to get political just wanted to briefly mention. What an awful family. Also have been able to work out what a huge scumbag salad is just from his Facebook posts

yeah deffo tory voters! Imogen is always getting teary about children who have nothing and less unfortunate aswell! such a fake! Torys take food out of childrens mouths literally so bore of hun bun we know you fake

Reactions: 27
Where is she? Shouldn’t she have a mask on indoors?
Looks like the main shopping centre lift to car park .. if so, yes masks are compulsory..and the stairwell is also enclosed !

I can't work out if these people are so dumb they don't understand the rules or so arrogant they don't care ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Copying Sophia and Cinzia again now with the lift pics 🙄
All of these pictures are so ridiculous honestly the reason I deleted social media was because of people like this
They really believe they are somebodies when they contribute NOTHING to society and only care about how much money and recognition they have
Imo does nothing to help her fellow man, no charity work, no raising awareness unless if benefits her no giving a tit about anyone but herself, the whole not wearing a mask everywhere is a prime example of that
And any influencer who doesn’t speak about COVID in any way are usually people who don’t believe it’s real so 100% she thinks it’s a hoax and won’t be getting the vaccine and so on just like her bat tit crazy dad

• Heart
Reactions: 22
God she comes out with some bizarre things 😂 ‘he’s puffing his tits off’ 😂😂😂

also as a barista, watching her try to work the coffee machine is grating on me. Obviously if she doesn’t actually research properly how to work the machine and steam the milks she’s not gonna be able to do it 😂
You’d think with the amount of coffees she does buy she’d have seen them using coffee machines for her to know! Her turning the milk steamer on and then putting it in the milk really pissed me off, honestly how stupid can you be. God help her if she breeds any time soon because she can’t do anything “adult like” she’s like a big child

Copying Sophia and Cinzia again now with the lift pics 🙄
Omg I am under a cringe blanket right now looking at these

Reactions: 4
WELL WELL WELL. i AM FAMOUS!! im so so so so grateful to tattle to bringing it to my attention, i dont have instagram and ive been too busy on the Ingham family threads on here to read our Imo's threads.

Iam so so grateful that she picked my message out of the millions of others. Im just so grateful to even have a brain and fingers to type out that message. And yes i stand by everything i said, she does look like a drug addict :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
yeah deffo tory voters! Imogen is always getting teary about children who have nothing and less unfortunate aswell! such a fake! Torys take food out of childrens mouths literally so bore of hun bun we know you fake
He says it himself that he’s a Tory!

He also says he spends too much time @ Louis Vuitton. An odd habit for someone as poor as baby princess sausage lips claims 🤨

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.