Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
Her reaction to his reaction is completely bizarre too and gaslighting 101. He rightfully points out that she looks fucked and she tells him off saying "that's nasty! That's not unconditional love". Then he says "nah it doesn't matter I'd go out with you like that" and she goes "no you would not, BE HONEST"

???? The poor boy is scrambling for the 'correct' reaction and she's attacking him whatever he says. Very unfair and weird to watch

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Baby princess has fallen back below 400k! After making such a show of the 400k video! Just took this screen cap a minute ago😂😂😂😂😊
Screenshot_20210125-101602.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
A0003565-1E0F-43BA-830F-5B5F6445EA0E.png

It’s mad how sunken in her face is when you compare it to photos from when she started YouTube. Her face looks so ill here, she looks so much like that Iranian zombie angelina jolie.
34D2BAEB-95EC-4045-9ED6-7013EBE5BC59.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

Jadew

Chatty Member
Imogen hun- you’ve messed up once again 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. The part @ her dads when her and Spencer were talking and she rudely and abruptly said ‘don’t film the girls, I don’t want them in the video’.. her rude attitude just shows what she’s like off camera and not this ‘perfect and gentle hun who does no wrong’ and also if the girls are not meant to be there then she’s been caught out breaking rules by being at her dads 😂😂. It really is lies after lies I don’t know how she still has people up her arse believing everything she says and pittying her because all she does is blackmail and brainwash people into feeling sorry for her. Too bad Imogen you’ve deleted the part because it’s been screen recorded and considering you’ve deleted it you know you’ve been caught out 😊

Reactions: 67

Jadew

Chatty Member
Only thing I will comment from the most recent video.. she is the biggest manipulative person on the planet. Saying when she first met him she didn’t see him as a ‘man’ because he had a big group of lad friends and she wanted a ‘man’. Then he contributed to say ‘yeah but I changed into that and being a man’ then she said ‘yeah but you didn’t do that for me you did that for yourself’. She controls him and has made him change and it’s never been more obvious than in the recent video.

Reactions: 53