Imogenation #21 Not complaining, just explaining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(just copied over as we got new thread)
It must be so exhausting in that house. You could never just have a conversation that goes "" Do you want a coffee?"
"Yeah thanks". Everything has to be ohmygodbabeIloveyousomuchheresyourcoffeeyouworksohardiloveyousogratefulforthewatercoffeeelectricitymugspoonmilk
And after every exchange if they don't say enough of the tit above they have to have the whole conversation again

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Who got bingo on the 400k balloons I’m sure someone said that he would get her them in the last thread hahaha

Reactions: 11
No harm but their one of those couples I’d more than likely expect to get divorced after all this covid tit is over. They just act like everything is perfect

Reactions: 14
Ughhhh so many things i could say.

But seriously they are just such a sloppy couple. Why would you have that lovely set up to then pick up a McDonald's and watch TV on your laptop 🤨

Literally anything would have been better! Any type of takeaway followed by a card game? Or as someone said before - they could have had it in their own huge garden and Spenny could have cooked?

Reactions: 16
I have actually never known anyone like them two. The way the talk to each other, the way they STARE at each other. It is not normal one bit.

Also the start of her video, when she walks through the gate when it first opens she’s looking down at her hand opening the gate then when gates opens so the camera can see her she quickly looks back at the lights and mentions them to make it look like she was looking at them the whole time. Everything is so so fake are they not exhausted?

Reactions: 32
This video is an absolute tit show 😂😂😂

What a pathetic over reaction for 400k.....it’s not even 500k like when it’s 400k such a milestone!? 😂

And what a pathetic over reaction to a few lights and balloons....Jesus Christ sort yourself out woman

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also love the “thank you to any of you creating extra accounts to subscribe to me!” Well you technically don’t have 400k then do you :ROFLMAO:

what an absolute beg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I’ve watched the video called The Dark Truth Of Imogenation on YouTube. Most of the people’s assumptions mentioned are true 😂. I really hope she sees that, she already knows we’re talking about her here on Tattle, but will it be enough to get her cancelled? I feel like it won’t be long before she feels like she can’t come out and post because people don’t believe her anymore.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.