Imogenation #21 Not complaining, just explaining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you get fake subscribers on youtube like bots on Instagram? Maybe that’s what she did to get to 400k & they’ve just started deleting those accounts

Reactions: 9
Spenny’s gonna have to order another igloo ready for when she buys those subscribers back 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m absolutely dead I’m so embarrassed for her

This is so embarrazzzzzzzzing

Is she not embarazzzzzzed

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg guys I am deadddddd :ROFLMAO:

she literally only just posted yesterday I think saying she’s still thinking about what to do for her big 400k giveaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know it’s only january but I think this is a contender for the highlight of 2021 so far!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
i went on her social blade and it says on the 12th of jan she gained 1k , isn’t that a bit sudden when she hadn’t gained anything for weeks ??? defo bought them !! is this accurate?
I think YouTube numbers only update every thousand on social blade for some reason

Reactions: 5
i went on her social blade and it says on the 12th of jan she gained 1k , isn’t that a bit sudden when she hadn’t gained anything for weeks ??? defo bought them !! is this accurate?
Would make sense, she posted on insta on 13th Jan β€œthank you” for 400K

Reactions: 2
I personally would like to pre-empt Imo's reaction to this latest development.

I think she will be hounding Amazon prime for her red eye shadow delivery and dropping some sort of mental health/weight related video.

This is the best return she's seen on views and the best chance she has to make up the difference.

So Imo, we know you read here and I would recommend you reconsider.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.