Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new video, that's just not stuff you should talk about with your dad and there's something off about her dad I find him weird but then again so is she 😂

Reactions: 10
A girl talk video? With her DAD?! 🤮 she was going on about a special guest so I assumed she’d blagged a stranger (sorry bestie) to join her😂😂

Reactions: 9
watch emilys face from 3:35 to 3:20 😂
Emily’s face at 3:20 hahahahahahaha

And why do we have ANOTHER video of ‘embarrassing sex talk’ tit with someone in her family AGAIN??? Bore off she’s done so many of these videos with her mum and her dad. 😴 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'Imo' was last active on here like 40 minutes ago, bet she's seen all the tweets that people have discovered and she's sat on her phone on the corner of the sofa so her poor little Spencer will never know what she was like before she even met him.
Sidenote
Imo for some reason reminds me of Jojo the clown😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
watch emilys face from 3:35 to 3:20 😂
WOW Emily's reaction / true thoughts could not be more obvious 🤣🤣😂😂 also since when were they best friends, I know people evolve and move on but I never trust anyone who has a new 'bff' every two mins

Too busy deleting old tweets 😂 be quicker to start a new account Imo babygal

Reactions: 13
Those screenshots OMG brings back memories 😂 and it honestly annoys me SO MUCH how she pretends to be this little perfect angel now. I'm so glad you've digged those up 👌🏻 it's funny how she references about boys cheating when she was happy to slide in (taken) men's dms.
She honestly thought she was the dog's bollocks, absolutely loved herself. Which btw isn't actually an issue but she would slate other girls (including her friend's) to make herself look better. She was the type of girl who would message your bloke and say "why are you with her when you can be with me" fake fake fake. Ohhh and hahaha she was always jealous of Cheryl Cole 😂 that's why she use to slate her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those screenshots OMG brings back memories 😂 and it honestly annoys me SO MUCH how she pretends to be this little perfect angel now. I'm so glad you've digged those up 👌🏻 it's funny how she references about boys cheating when she was happy to slide in (taken) men's dms.
She honestly thought she was the dog's bollocks, absolutely loved herself. Which btw isn't actually an issue but she would slate other girls (including her friend's) to make herself look better. She was the type of girl who would message your bloke and say "why are you with her when you can be with me" fake fake fake. Ohhh and hahaha she was always jealous of Cheryl Cole 😂 that's why she use to slate her.
I need to know more. Tell me everything. I’m here ☕

• Haha
She’s probably busy taking notes for her new video: Bullied by tattle
also Imo if you do, this idea is my intellectual property so all revenue should go to Tattle 💁🏼‍♀️

(where we would put it to great use by paying for youtube ads to promote Tattle 💁🏼‍♀️😘)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.