Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if anyone else thinks this but it annoys me when they go on about not drinking and how Spencer only used to do it because his friends did. It's like he's just saying that to fit in with Imogen .
Honestly though, no one actually asked or cares if they did. Can’t deal with YouTubers who drop all of their personality just so they can become PG and profit off 12 year olds because she used to drink before she got a bit of a following. I would much rather watch an Imogen who actually still had a laugh, had friends and went out etc.

She has one of those love or hate personalities as she’s so OTT which is why she grates so many people up the wrong way. Along with all the snakiness which is all starting to come out! I actually used to love her in the beginning and I get reminded of those days in the videos with no Spencer in or stomach condition mentions 🙄

Reactions: 9
Do we know what happened to her few years back when she said something so awful was going on with her, in her YouTube videos but she couldn’t disclose it yet? It was like she was waiting for a court case almost, by saying she couldn’t say anything yet. It was the same time she moved out of her dads to her mums, so everyone thought it was something to do with him.
I was wondering about this aswell. She kept showing us clips of her crying into the camera and saying there was something terrible going on in her life and she would explain everything soon but I don’t think she ever did. She was probably just attention seeking.

Reactions: 13
@Sophiadee exactly and the truth is she doesn't give a tit about her "huns" she doesn't love them like she tells them (which is bloody cringe) 🙄 She loves the money and the "fame" (if you can call it that) she's a grown woman who has no friends her own age so she has to get teens to big her up, It's so bloody weird. Why do you think she kept her wedding destination a secret to all her huns. She didn't want them knowing, everyone else knew where the wedding was going to be. Hell I even knew and I'm not even her friend anymore 😂

Reactions: 16
I know it's been said but I despise how they act every Thursday! It almost feels like they're taking the piss, they film it every week. Can't they just clap sensibly? Imo has to make it about her and show off! As a key worker myself I don't appreciate her jumping around like a hyperactive child, she could show her appreciation in a different way
Same!

Do we know what happened to her few years back when she said something so awful was going on with her, in her YouTube videos but she couldn’t disclose it yet? It was like she was waiting for a court case almost, by saying she couldn’t say anything yet. It was the same time she moved out of her dads to her mums, so everyone thought it was something to do with him.
He’s creepy as hell so could well be? 🤔

Oh that is interesting! Because soph doesn’t even work with them anymore I’m sure ?

Her palette is there when you search for it but half price. I wonder if she has been dropped

Also think she had a highlighter palette as well which has gone ?
I didn’t rate them at all, I actually returned them, there was a horrid smell from them, same with Rach Leary’s Palette. Cheap and Nasty. How appropriate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg yeah forgot all about this, her dad stopped appearing in her vids at this time too when he was in almost every one and all the “bens a lad” disappeared!

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah! I remember her crying in to the camera saying she'd had the worst day of her life and shed tell all her huns soon. Ooh wonder what that was all about!

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah! I remember her crying in to the camera saying she'd had the worst day of her life and shed tell all her huns soon. Ooh wonder what that was all about!
I remember this. Never did share what it was did she 😂

Reactions: 3
From 8:22

"I'd be doing a disservice to you if I wasn't being honest, I promise to update you all and keep you in the loop"

But you never did update your huns did you Imo 🤔 This is actually really interesting, lots of things it could be about, what do you all think?

Completely off topic but, it's me, we should be used to it😂
I STILL wanna know what happened to Sandra😭😭😭

Reactions: 12
Remember this side channel she has. Notice the major decline in views coz it’s legit the most boring thing. She somehow makes the topic of conversation all about herself and is generally so jarring. I’m not surprised she’s started interviewing her Dad and Spencer. She’s got no guests coz no one wants to “get lippy” with Imogen 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Remember this side channel she has. Notice the major decline in views coz it’s legit the most boring thing. She somehow makes the topic of conversation all about herself and is generally so jarring. I’m not surprised she’s started interviewing her Dad and Spencer. She’s got no guests coz no one wants to “get lippy” with Imogen 😅
I never watched any of them. Sounded a load of shite.

• Haha
Going back to the revolution thing, I watched her video the other day where she decluttered her makeup and when she got to her revolution eyeshadow palette she sort of shrugged it off and didn’t sound bothered, and there was no sign of the highlighter palette. Actually now I think about it, I don’t think she mentioned any of the lottie London stuff either, so wonder if there’s been chew with them.
Could possibly have something with her making her own “brand” if you can call it that

Reactions: 8
From 8:22

Soooooooo fake!!! You can tell when someone is fake crying because their eyes well up but the tears never actually come down, and the watery eyes soon go to, so it’s been forced upon to make your eyes watery in the first place 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.