Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she reads all the truths and negative opinions of her on here and feels down about the comments, then that’s why she always plays the victim on her Instagram etc so that’s she gets reassurance from her gullible followers then they swarm her with nice messages so she feels better again 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I swear she's had about 4 different personalities since she started YouTube, someone reposted her video with Holly in Magaluf after she deleted it and I was SHOCKED. She's a completely different person! You can kind of see it here: but this was the first Imogen I watched, really loud and lairy. Then she turned into the overly sweet hello my hunnies victim persona with her bullying storytimes and that was what made me start questioning her. Then she seemed to try to go more adult, mentioning sex all the time (which is fine) but doing weird ass tit like mentioning how Spencer was naked behind the camera to her 13 year old followers. Because of this she now gets a lot of questions re them having a lot of sex but she now seems to be going back on this and saying she doesn't?
Sorry but how
I swear she's had about 4 different personalities since she started YouTube, someone reposted her video with Holly in Magaluf after she deleted it and I was SHOCKED. She's a completely different person! You can kind of see it here: but this was the first Imogen I watched, really loud and lairy. Then she turned into the overly sweet hello my hunnies victim persona with her bullying storytimes and that was what made me start questioning her. Then she seemed to try to go more adult, mentioning sex all the time (which is fine) but doing weird ass tit like mentioning how Spencer was naked behind the camera to her 13 year old followers. Because of this she now gets a lot of questions re them having a lot of sex but she now seems to be going back on this and saying she doesn't?
Watching that video made me want to vom 🤮 Holly’s all normal having a bit of a laugh and imo’s pulling the most god awful faces and wtf is she doing with her hands? She’s an absolute mess. This is probably what she’s really like and why she’s fallen out with every YouTuber because can you imagine being friends with THAT. I would be embarrassed to go anywhere in public with her let alone be friends with her. I couldn’t cope with this kind of behaviour, childish and SO ANNOYING. There was an old video on her twitter of her dancing away on a busy tube and everyone was staring at her like what is she doing... (someone’s actually posted it a couple of pages back) I’m pretty sure she was like 22/23 at the time 🥴🤢 she tries to act like she’s this lovely innocent bubbly girl. She’s not. She’s chavvy, loud and lairy and downright embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
You have to almost feel sorry for Spencer. Shes putting on this act of perfect wifey material, so sweet and innocent. It is so fake!

Reactions: 15
You have to almost feel sorry for Spencer. Shes putting on this act of perfect wifey material, so sweet and innocent. It is so fake!
I honestly can’t stand their relationship. I mean Spencer is bad enough. The guy just doesn’t have a backbone. It’s as if they’re not married and he’s still trying to win Imogen’s affection and approval. He also seems like the most boring person but I feel like imo deliberately picked him out because she can control him. Like he spends time with her family and she posts pictures on her Instagram with people other than him (those people being her family coz she has no friends) but he can’t even post pictures with his family. I honestly don’t think he’s ever posted on that page, it’s far more likely that imo created it for this poor hapless man and she posts all this tit to make herself look good coz let’s face it he’s always posting pictures with captions like ‘don’t spread hate’ and stuff about Imogen and about the ‘trolls’. Their relationship is so awkward generally. Imo’s always talking about their sex life and Spencer’s looks so uncomfortable haha. Plus you can tell she doesn’t like letting him speak coz he always says something so dumb or cringey and you can see it on her face she’s like ‘don’t make me look bad spencer, got to keep up the pretence for the huns’ 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 22
I know it's been said but I despise how they act every Thursday! It almost feels like they're taking the piss, they film it every week. Can't they just clap sensibly? Imo has to make it about her and show off! As a key worker myself I don't appreciate her jumping around like a hyperactive child, she could show her appreciation in a different way

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't know if anyone else thinks this but it annoys me when they go on about not drinking and how Spencer only used to do it because his friends did. It's like he's just saying that to fit in with Imogen .

Reactions: 21
And she absolutey does judge people for doing so! As mentioned is multiple story times about her ex friends who were simply enjoying their youth!

She also 'doesnt judge anyone for smoking' what a load of tit im sorry but my bf smokes and i openly judge him all the time for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh that is interesting! Because soph doesn’t even work with them anymore I’m sure ?

Her palette is there when you search for it but half price. I wonder if she has been dropped

Also think she had a highlighter palette as well which has gone ?
Interesting...just went onto the website and clicked on collaborations where it lists all the products they've done as a collab....Imogen's palettes aren't there! You have to search for it to find it....

Reactions: 4
Interesting...just went onto the website and clicked on collaborations where it lists all the products they've done as a collab....Imogen's palettes aren't there! You have to search for it to find it....
Very interesting....

Maybe we’ll be treated with a new video from Imo: my story about how I was bullied by a global brand

Large brands will not easily do something like that tho, they are professional and will not get in to petty twitter arguments. She must have really pissed them off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I need to know what happened!!!!! Does anyone know anyone who works for Revolution ? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
That's weird about Revolution 🤔 maybe it's because they only have a contract for a certain amount of time? Or maybe it wasn't selling aswell as other influencers... Or could be because she brought out her own makeup?
Sorry just rambling off a list of options 😂
it is weird though

Reactions: 5
Do we know what happened to her few years back when she said something so awful was going on with her, in her YouTube videos but she couldn’t disclose it yet? It was like she was waiting for a court case almost, by saying she couldn’t say anything yet. It was the same time she moved out of her dads to her mums, so everyone thought it was something to do with him.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.