Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just baffles me how so was so bullied at school then by her “best friend” and her ex boyfriends ex ( which found her instagram ) then her uni friends & managers at Hollister? I really think she’s scared to be disliked. I hate this whole “I don’t smoke/drink/do drugs but if you do I don’t judge” like sorry what???
Thats something about influencers that realllly annoys me! They are so scared to have their own opinions its boring.

Reactions: 6
Thats something about influencers that realllly annoys me! They are so scared to have their own opinions its boring.
yes girl!!!! Like say you don’t like people taking drugs 🤣🤣🤣 you are allowed your own opinions without being judgmental. So boring

Reactions: 3
I used to like her and when she started her “makeup company” I seen holly boon write a tweet saying something about people only do this for money and liking tweets directed about Imogen. At the time I thought Imogen was the sweetest person on the planet so I responded to holly saying “ stop being negative about Imogen” or something alone those lines.. for holly to reply to me and cut a long story short basically say to me public on twitter that “that girl did me so dirty.. the only reason I haven’t said anything is so no one spreads hate” after that I looked at Imogen so differently. Bullied at school then her best friend “laura” then the girls at uni then the girls at Hollister.. maybe everyone else isn’t the problem. ALSO always moans then goes “I’m not complaining”
I think she showed her true colours with that situation. Hollys channel has always been mostly about make up tutorials and it’s something she seems genuinely passionate about so it made sense when she launched her own make up brand. I remember Imogen doing a get ready with me video where she was doing her make up and she made a big deal about how terrible she was at make up and said it wasn’t something she was really interested in but she’d show us her routine anyway.

Fast forward a couple of years, Holly launches HNB Cosmetics after months of talking about a project she was working on. Then seemingly out of nowhere Imogen launches Hunny Cosmetics a few days later. The whole thing seemed rushed and to me, it felt like she’d done it purely to spite Holly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
What even is hunny cosmetics, a couple of knock off kylie lip kits

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What even is hunny cosmetics, a couple of knock off kylie lip kits
Omg yes! I remember when Kylie just fully denied getting lip fillers and said she over lined her lips, sounds like someone if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like when you’re “so bloated” you “look 6 months pregnant” 🙄
5F875214-6B4B-4CD4-9EED-2C4B5B83C9E2.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Bare with me guys screenshots galore and questions in coming- maybe you will be able
To help answer a few Tamara?

Has anyone tried to contact any of these friends? They seem to have dropped off the face of the earth but had been mentioned multiple times?
E4B41F82-269D-43FE-A9F6-799761E5B778.jpeg

B8B6BE8E-292B-4F77-8A88-75691534EEFB.jpeg

D7353522-9643-4C88-897E-E15CCBBEC884.jpeg

2EE44F16-7B45-4C19-99D2-0B56BC1E43B0.jpeg

are we for sure that charlie penny wasthe ex with the kid? Heres the only tweet i can find that mentions his name. If not i think that might confirm a bit more.

CF62525D-2094-47F1-831D-32B995832F6E.jpeg

Her sense of style was ABSOLUTELY terrible i knew it was bad but omg

65112143-A981-4352-8130-6478B70DD055.jpeg

Did she tweet these things because of her ex’s son or was she desperate for her own baby but couldnt get pregnant so she envied her..

33BB0346-62F5-45D6-8EE7-666A8FBB945B.jpeg

0789B58F-6052-4FC0-9CD7-EDB74F61A096.jpeg

tamara, you said she was messaging lads who had girlfriends and was trying to get with taken men... did she know about them cheating because they were cheating with her🤮?

Why does she come on here saying be kind when all she ever did was slag people off on twitter, more proof to follow (again) 😉

3A7479D9-D6D9-46AC-809D-1A76B571FCFB.jpeg

not the first, but second time she made a weight related comment. Im sorry but cheryl looks healthier than her.Nobody can judge imo but she can judge cheryl? Cheryl was always tiny but she was always in the public eye.. whats your excuse imo..

64012219-092C-4F16-A5B4-40E97E3A0BF1.jpeg

4E3B7D0E-9AF4-4204-A9D0-DA7B54BE208F.jpeg

happily would tweet tit like this because she knew she was a dirty little slag but now shes a virgin mary and cringes when talking about sex acting like spenny was her first

45B91B94-5DE4-4C72-8C6C-5C975FCF7F43.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Bare with me guys screenshots galore and questions in coming- maybe you will be able
To help answer a few Tamara?

Has anyone tried to contact any of these friends? They seem to have dropped off the face of the earth but had been mentioned multiple times?
View attachment 123679
View attachment 123680
View attachment 123681
View attachment 123682

are we for sure that charlie penny wasthe ex with the kid? Heres the only tweet i can find that mentions his name. If not i think that might confirm a bit more.

View attachment 123683

Her sense of style was ABSOLUTELY terrible i knew it was bad but omg

View attachment 123685

Did she tweet these things because of her ex’s son or was she desperate for her own baby but couldnt get pregnant so she envied her..

View attachment 123687
View attachment 123688

tamara, you said she was messaging lads who had girlfriends and was trying to get with taken men... did she know about them cheating because they were cheating with her🤮?

Why does she come on here saying be kind when all she ever did was slag people off on twitter, more proof to follow (again) 😉

View attachment 123689

not the first, but second time she made a weight related comment. Im sorry but cheryl looks healthier than her.Nobody can judge imo but she can judge cheryl? Cheryl was always tiny but she was always in the public eye.. whats your excuse imo..

View attachment 123694
View attachment 123697

happily would tweet tit like this because she knew she was a dirty little slag but now shes a virgin mary and cringes when talking about sex acting like spenny was her first

View attachment 123698
THANK YOU! MI5 recruit ;)

Imo you still there hun?

here are a few new video ideas:
Life of a compulsive liar
How to hide your eating disorder
5 steps to losing friends quickly

Reactions: 18
New to this thread and catching up.. I used to be a huge fan of Imogen years ago when she was friends with Holly and she seemed funny and relatable but as time has gone on she got more and more unbearable.. I ended up unfollowing and can't even get through a video, she's so over the top and fake, nothing she says adds up.. im not surprised Holly got fed up. The lip filler denial drives me insane, it's so obvious she has filler even before seeing old photos of her so why doesn't she just admit it?! I have filler myself (albeit not to that extent) I just own up to it

Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched her new video yet as I need wine before I face it.
But... i find her relationship with her dad a bit strange, personally I think discussing friends with benefits and stuff like that is just a bit... weird. And he needs a shave.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.