Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf to her, if what she’s saying about acid reflux and stuff growing up affecting her voice is true I can really empathise with her (don’t hate me) I grew up dreaming of drama school all through my early teens and I could sing so well. As I went through my ED the acid in my throat affected my voice box so badly that my voice now is nothing like it was before but I know that I can’t sing now and I wouldn’t dream of posting a singing video on my story for everyone to see so I guess I don’t really have a lot of sympathy for her and her awful voice😂😂
I think the problem is her obsessed husband baby prince and her god awful family 🤢 wouldn’t ever dream of telling her she can’t sing anymore. I’m sorry but if I posted that singing video my OH would have died laughing, told me I was a twit and probably reporting it to insta himself. I would also have all my friends messaging me telling me it’s tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
spencer has no friends because of imogen and she has none because of him and once she replied she uploaded those videos of her crying last night 🥴
Need to know she replied though. It’s deffo true ???

Just been browsing through Instagram, as you do. I noticed that Perrie Edwards from Little Mix uploaded a video of her singing All By Myself, it’s pretty good. 5 hours ago that was posted.

So I went back to Imogen baby gyals, she ‘sang’ a Little Mix song didn’t she?? Well that was posted 3 hours ago 🤣🤣🤣 get some inspo did you Imo angel baby princess? Just doing it for the huns isn’t she x

Reactions: 3
Need to know she replied though. It’s deffo true ???
no definitely true she replied, my friend sent me a screenshot 🙈 shes followed imogen for years and never had a reply or even a like of a story reply or comment but imogen replied to her making an assumption which she asked for? Definitely not all for her baby princesses

Reactions: 1
An ad popped up before for Popsa and baby princess and baby prince were doing the ad, a full on sketch I wish I could find it again

no definitely true she replied, my friend sent me a screenshot 🙈 shes followed imogen for years and never had a reply or even a like of a story reply or comment but imogen replied to her making an assumption which she asked for? Definitely not all for her baby princesses
When was the last time either of them showed friends on their instas? I know Instagram isn’t real life but clearly for those two it is. You’d think there would be some show of a life outside of their relationships. I love my OH but my timeline has my friends on it too 🤣

When was the last time either of them showed friends on their instas? I know Instagram isn’t real life but clearly for those two it is. You’d think there would be some show of a life outside of their relationships. I love my OH but my timeline has my friends on it too 🤣
oh totally!! As mentioned here before imogen has been friends with a number of YTs, had a (albeit short lived) podcast where other “influencers” came in but they’ve all disappeared. Would think she would want to set the example to her followers its ok todrift apart from people but hunnybabykins doesnt see that! Even her hen do was a weird set up!!!
You’ve hit the nail on the head... who could spend every waking second with with OH without friends to rant to?!?

Reactions: 2
They've completely changed each other, they live in a dream world where only each other exist. I’m surprised she still allows Spencer to be a barber and see so many other people through work.

Reactions: 7
oh totally!! As mentioned here before imogen has been friends with a number of YTs, had a (albeit short lived) podcast where other “influencers” came in but they’ve all disappeared. Would think she would want to set the example to her followers its ok todrift apart from people but hunnybabykins doesnt see that! Even her hen do was a weird set up!!!
You’ve hit the nail on the head... who could spend every waking second with with OH without friends to rant to?!?
Totally forgot about the podcast! What ever happened to that!? Or was it too much extra work for our lazy Imogen?

Reactions: 4
Her hen do was SO WEIRD! A night out in her home town with with her '3 best friends' who had never met before?! With her filming every second and constantly joking her friends hate being on camera whilst filing them! Also this monstrosity

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She was getting down because the assumptions were harsh.. hunnybee you asked your ‘huns’ for assumption, why are you shocked that some people don’t think you’re honest or genuine etc. She definitely doesn’t like people questioning her facade.

Reactions: 2
She was getting down because the assumptions were harsh.. hunnybee you asked your ‘huns’ for assumption, why are you shocked that some people don’t think you’re honest or genuine etc. She definitely doesn’t like people questioning her facade.
She should come on here if she thinks those were harsh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me who finds it creepy the way they look at each other. Any video where they’re together it just makes me so uncomfortable, there’s such an uneasy vibe about it. I don’t think i can watch more than five minutes of this new video even though I think it’ll be interesting to see her extreme reactions... 😬

Every time she talks about sex it makes me cringe. I can imagine she’s just as over the top during sex as she is on YouTube 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Spencer at 15:12 'you're not gonna be with someone who's the opposite of you, or slightly opposite' Imogen 'yeah yeah yeah'

Imogen at 19:45 'we are with each other because we are opposite and that's a nice thing' Spencer 'exactly'

Um OK 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.