Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I would LOVE to know what assumptions people were sending. Obviously not the ones Imo wanted to hear!
But she’s just NOT the same person as she was when she started YouTube! She seemed to be a lot more laid back & didn’t care if she swore etc.. I don’t feel like we had storylines about all her horrible friends & relationships... I remember cracking up watching “Andys a lad!!” With her & holly boon... she is a shadow of her former self.

Reactions: 9
She goes on about how weird she is all the time, but she’s genuinely one of the most basic girls, I think she tries hard to be different and that’s why she seems insincere. I found her comment about being inferior pretty bitchy and self applauding for someone who wants to spread positivity.

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell I can’t beleive she’s doing a broken up story time over weeks talking about the same thing everyone has heard! I honestly think she has some form of eating disorder, the constant mention of saying she feels huge and bloated but has become skinnier and skinnier. She also constantly shows herself eating cookies or cakes saying she’s “eaten her body weight” all seems very off to me.

Just seen she’s ordered a pair of joggers in a size 10. Is she having a laugh. She’s skin and bones at the point 😢

And turned on the waterworks. Don’t buy it. She went to stage school remember.

Reactions: 14
I completely agree with the 'she's a different person' kinda outlook. Before she was even with Spencer, she actually tried to look decent and put out great content but it just seems the kinda 'can't be arsed' attitude going on. I doubt back in the days she started she wouldn't dare to been seen like that with bed hair and dirty skin from where she hasn't had a shower. Like I've said previously, back in 2017 before Spencer was even in the shot, she actually tried with vlogmas, we even got a christmas day vlog. for the past 2 years, it's like she hasn't tried enough.

Big question though!!!
What happened to Sandra?!!!!

Before finding tattle life, I had always thought this and had no one else to discuss it with because I obviously didn't want to ask baby princess but you guys might have a better idea? I wanna know what happened to Sandra and why she doesn't mention her anymore!:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Just seen she’s ordered a pair of joggers in a size 10. Is she having a laugh. She’s skin and bones at the point 😢

And turned on the waterworks. Don’t buy it. She went to stage school remember.
I know!! I thought it was strange she had to add that she’s bought them in a ‘size 10’ I would understand if anyone asked but no one did? It felt like she was trying to prove something

Reactions: 1
I completely agree with the 'she's a different person' kinda outlook. Before she was even with Spencer, she actually tried to look decent and put out great content but it just seems the kinda 'can't be arsed' attitude going on. I doubt back in the days she started she wouldn't dare to been seen like that with bed hair and dirty skin from where she hasn't had a shower. Like I've said previously, back in 2017 before Spencer was even in the shot, she actually tried with vlogmas, we even got a christmas day vlog. for the past 2 years, it's like she hasn't tried enough.

Big question though!!!
What happened to Sandra?!!!!

Before finding tattle life, I had always thought this and had no one else to discuss it with because I obviously didn't want to ask baby princess but you guys might have a better idea? I wanna know what happened to Sandra and why she doesn't mention her anymore!:rolleyes:
Who’s sandra?

Reactions: 3
I think a lot of the assumptions must have been that they have a very toxic relationship or that she is controlling or being controlled and thats why she jumped on to defend as per. Yikes. I can only imagine what was said to her.

Reactions: 5
Ooh I would LOVE to know what assumptions people were sending. Obviously not the ones Imo wanted to hear!
In response, from my digging she has always called people huns and angels and baby princess and darling etc.... but “ask my friends” imogen none of us know who your so called friends are because you never show or mention them... do you have any friends?.... because from what we can see you dont

Reactions: 8
Have I actually just seen that Spencer baby prince has put salsa in the salt/pepper shaker?!? What on actual earth. How would it even come out the tiny little holes?!?

I’m baffled. Are they ok lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest Instagram story of her singing.. surely she can’t think she sounds good. It makes my whole body cringe 🤣🤣🤣😇

• Haha
COnstantly telling her angels on her stories that ‘she’s having a bad day’ ‘or has stomach pains and is in pain’ ‘or has anxiety’. They all go running to her with cute messages and then the day after she posts stories thanking them for all their nice messages and ‘I promise today will be a better day, I’ve done my makeup and brushed my hair to make me feel better’ she thrives off her followers giving her sympathy constantly and it’s genuinely not normal. It’s all the time 🤦🏽‍♀️!!!!!
Also that singing. Cringing so so bad

Tbf to her, if what she’s saying about acid reflux and stuff growing up affecting her voice is true I can really empathise with her (don’t hate me) I grew up dreaming of drama school all through my early teens and I could sing so well. As I went through my ED the acid in my throat affected my voice box so badly that my voice now is nothing like it was before but I know that I can’t sing now and I wouldn’t dream of posting a singing video on my story for everyone to see so I guess I don’t really have a lot of sympathy for her and her awful voice😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.