Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's literally what I thought when I was watching it. Glad I'm not the only one!
its literally impossible to not think a negative thought or judge someone. It’s natural and apart of life. Why did she act like she’d never do such a thing? Yeah right. We are all human.

Reactions: 9
You know what I was always on the fence with imogen. I would read hear and watch her and would think well maybe she just is that person who’s been over the top and everything comes across as false when it’s not. After watching the assumptions vide though this girl needs cancelling, the absolute pure acting when spencer is saying how much people love her and she’s staring at him with her fake crying face, I needed to get her off my screen :rolleyes:
He literally hadn't even said anything and she was 'crying' staring at the camera 🙄

Reactions: 4
Even the voice she puts on, 100% puts a sweeter 'innocent' voice on, can hear the difference in the Holly Boon video. Saying that though, when I'm at work answering calls I put on a slightly different voice 😂😂 could be that she's aware of her voice in front of the camera.

Reactions: 6
What the duck was that video? 22 minutes of them interrupting each other and justifying their relationship? 😂 they were the ONLY assumptions she picked!

Reactions: 15
Omg literally just seen she’s put on insta today about not being able to take ibuprofen 🤣🤣🤣

Hi imo!!! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If imogen reads here, can we get more friend ex bf story-times please they were pretty entertaining 😂

• Haha
its literally impossible to not think a negative thought or judge someone. It’s natural and apart of life. Why did she act like she’d never do such a thing? Yeah right. We are all human.
You’re right but then in the same breath she says ‘we don’t judge people if their cold’ which I think has realllllyyyyy bitchy undertones she’s baso saying she’s warm and kind and someone who doesn’t call their parter bAbY pRiNcE is cold and is weird. Andddddddd don’t get me started on the way they talk about things like “to us sex is more than sex it’s to be close” - I just sit there offended like so just because sometimes I’m horny and so is my man and we do the deed that means I’m strange?! it’s so patronising. Or saying “we don’t like the lifestyle of going out and getting with our people every weekend but if you want to that’s fine” like we know she doesn’t really think that’s fine (although judging by her story times she has been like that) because if they really thought it was fine they wouldn’t put another group of people down they would just say “we like a b c” instead “we don’t like to be like such and such, because” she’s so patronising to other people in relationships it annoys me so much. ( sorry for the long post I hope it makes sense 😂😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s exactly what she is - patronising. Cos she never ever judges or talks about anyone and they are so pure and in love more than anyone else possibly could be!

I’ve noticed the way she described her family, loving, affectionate and so on. Then said his families the opposite does that mean they are cold and unwelcoming?
I also quite believe she had a stomach condition but doesn’t name it because she likes to exaggerate how difficult it is and she doesn’t want others to be able to relate because they might realise it’s not as bad as she makes out.
I also disliked in her stomach video she was like “they thought it was just ibs” it’s like there are varying degrees of ibs and it’s pretty rubbish to live with too hun, let’s not belittle it. Maybe I’m being petty because I struggle with my stomach but try not to let it get in the way.

You’re right but then in the same breath she says ‘we don’t judge people if their cold’ which I think has realllllyyyyy bitchy undertones she’s baso saying she’s warm and kind and someone who doesn’t call their parter bAbY pRiNcE is cold and is weird. Andddddddd don’t get me started on the way they talk about things like “to us sex is more than sex it’s to be close” - I just sit there offended like so just because sometimes I’m horny and so is my man and we do the deed that means I’m strange?! it’s so patronising. Or saying “we don’t like the lifestyle of going out and getting with our people every weekend but if you want to that’s fine” like we know she doesn’t really think that’s fine (although judging by her story times she has been like that) because if they really thought it was fine they wouldn’t put another group of people down they would just say “we like a b c” instead “we don’t like to be like such and such, because” she’s so patronising to other people in relationships it annoys me so much. ( sorry for the long post I hope it makes sense 😂😂).
Totally agree the whole video was passive aggressive towards anyone who doenst like them. And the way she spoke about Spencer's family "oh our families are SO different, mine are so loving and kind and caring...and yours just arent" how bleeping rude is that about your in laws!

Reactions: 14
Cant remember if ive already posted but spencer used to have twitter
43143D6D-72BE-4F7B-AEB0-B4160F1E9C78.png

Conveniently deleted twitter around the time him and Imogen got together it least he stopped being the mystery man

Reactions: 7
Omg literally just seen she’s put on insta today about not being able to take ibuprofen 🤣🤣🤣

Hi imo!!! 👋
I was just going to say she's definitely seen my comment about the ibuprofen and is now proving she doesn't take it!! 🤣

Just thought I'd put this out there...
Screenshot_20200422_222813.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s almost like she cannot live, breath or function without him... I could never be that reliant on a man it’s sad really.

also her husband looks like a serial killer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cant remember if ive already posted but spencer used to have twitter View attachment 114891
Conveniently deleted twitter around the time him and Imogen got together it least he stopped being the mystery man
surely his friends and family must find this weird that she got him to delete any social media he has and only have a pups instagram dedicated to her 🤯

Reactions: 11
So i found one of spencers family members and did some digging, he seemed like such a fun lads lad, deffo seems like imogen stopped that. He was posted on their instagram regularly up until october 2018, then bam imogen announces their relationship and hes no longer in any photos, even family photos. I honestly feel for the boy lol i think he gets a lot of stick for being awkward, but based on the people he used to hang out with he was clearly a fun person with a lot of mates. I think he comes across weird more so because imogen is so over the top and he feels the need to try and keep up with that as its her job? Some people just arent for the camera, e.g. my partner is brilliant and natural on vidoes, like imogen, but im deffo more of a spencer and everything i do just seems awkward and weird on camera and the more you get told the more awkward you are. I feel like imogen forces a lot for the camera which makes him uncomfortable (like when she talks about sex he always seems so uncomfortable, which is okay its normal to not want to share something so personal, but its like she doesnt take the hint that he doesnt enjoy sharing their sex life on camera), and she just wants this instagrammable life. Im not against her being too over the top as she always has been, and i used to love her channel and her storytimes, but shes just changed so much and i struggle to watch her videos as its guaranteed to mention her stomach condition or some sort of fake facade. I dont think this change is due to spencer though🤷‍♀️ shes deffo patronising, you could kind of see spencers eyes questioning what she meant when she said that his family was 'opposite' to her 'loving family'.

So i found one of spencers family members and did some digging, he seemed like such a fun lads lad, deffo seems like imogen stopped that. He was posted on their instagram regularly up until october 2018, then bam imogen announces their relationship and hes no longer in any photos, even family photos. I honestly feel for the boy lol i think he gets a lot of stick for being awkward, but based on the people he used to hang out with he was clearly a fun person with a lot of mates. I think he comes across weird more so because imogen is so over the top and he feels the need to try and keep up with that as its her job? Some people just arent for the camera, e.g. my partner is brilliant and natural on vidoes, like imogen, but im deffo more of a spencer and everything i do just seems awkward and weird on camera and the more you get told the more awkward you are. I feel like imogen forces a lot for the camera which makes him uncomfortable (like when she talks about sex he always seems so uncomfortable, which is okay its normal to not want to share something so personal, but its like she doesnt take the hint that he doesnt enjoy sharing their sex life on camera), and she just wants this instagrammable life. Im not against her being too over the top as she always has been, and i used to love her channel and her storytimes, but shes just changed so much and i struggle to watch her videos as its guaranteed to mention her stomach condition or some sort of fake facade. I dont think this change is due to spencer though🤷‍♀️ shes deffo patronising, you could kind of see spencers eyes questioning what she meant when she said that his family was 'opposite' to her 'loving family'.
He’s a grown man.. he should stick up for himself and his family lol

Reactions: 4
Also - he only follows 70 people on Instagram and none seem to be friends! They are mostly verified accounts.

Even looking back at his twitter posts he seemed to have lots of friends, played football etc, different kind of person.

I just randomly clicked on Imo's 24 hour shopping challenge and Spencer actually looks healthy and happy in his face. And compared to what he looked like in the assumptions video, he looks so ill. I wonder if he's drained from all this Imo stuff. Wonder if he knew what he was getting himself into.

Also - he only follows 70 people on Instagram and none seem to be friends! They are mostly verified accounts.

Even looking back at his twitter posts he seemed to have lots of friends, played football etc, different kind of person.
to be exact he follows 2 friends, 2 work accounts and only his 1 brother follows him, the same brother who seems to be the only one to post a photo on his instagram at his brother spencers wedding Which i think is strange

B121D65D-A6A0-48B3-A246-808D005C6353.jpeg
Image from spencers brothers instagram 8th September 2019, spencer and imogen got married on the 9th september so did he go?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.