Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a grown man.. he should stick up for himself and his family lol
Im not saying there is ANY domestic abuse going on in their relationship, but if there was it works both ways. Just because hes a "grown man" doesnt mean he will feel able to stand up for himself if shes stopping him from seeing his family. 🤷‍♀️

This family member i found didnt follow him or imogen, which i found strange as they were clearly close before hand. I dont think imogen liked his lifestyle and was probably quite patronising with the whole not drinking thing and the family decided to not be involved

Reactions: 13
They could potentially have private instagram for close friends (not like there's many) and family. But I feel this is unlikely, she's shown so much of her flat it's easy to work out where they live, and Spencer has shown the barbers where he works, so privacy doesn't seem to be an issue.

Reactions: 4
Where's the poster who does the run downs of our hunbuns videos?I miss them
It's me! I'll be back soon I promise! I needed a break from her. Watching her unleashes an unhealthy amount of rage in me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
One minute he’s going to Annie Mac and football trips, next minute he’s teetotal drinking mocktails 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So i found one of spencers family members and did some digging, he seemed like such a fun lads lad, deffo seems like imogen stopped that. He was posted on their instagram regularly up until october 2018, then bam imogen announces their relationship and hes no longer in any photos, even family photos. I honestly feel for the boy lol i think he gets a lot of stick for being awkward, but based on the people he used to hang out with he was clearly a fun person with a lot of mates. I think he comes across weird more so because imogen is so over the top and he feels the need to try and keep up with that as its her job? Some people just arent for the camera, e.g. my partner is brilliant and natural on vidoes, like imogen, but im deffo more of a spencer and everything i do just seems awkward and weird on camera and the more you get told the more awkward you are. I feel like imogen forces a lot for the camera which makes him uncomfortable (like when she talks about sex he always seems so uncomfortable, which is okay its normal to not want to share something so personal, but its like she doesnt take the hint that he doesnt enjoy sharing their sex life on camera), and she just wants this instagrammable life. Im not against her being too over the top as she always has been, and i used to love her channel and her storytimes, but shes just changed so much and i struggle to watch her videos as its guaranteed to mention her stomach condition or some sort of fake facade. I dont think this change is due to spencer though🤷‍♀️ shes deffo patronising, you could kind of see spencers eyes questioning what she meant when she said that his family was 'opposite' to her 'loving family'.
Yeah she acted like the issue people have with her is that she’s over the top and cringe but even if she was quiet she would still hold the same values and ideals that I don’t agree with. I agree I used to enjoy her videos but I think it was the video when she walked in Nando’s with a camera pointed at her and called people out for look at her. When they were staring at what was going on was the last straw for me 😂😂 she’s so self centred. I had a look at that old twitter handle- is that him? He looks so different?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t see any family or friends follow Spencer except his youngest brother. It does seem that he doesn’t really see his family anymore but wasn’t it his brother that filmed the engagement video?

Also I don’t understand when she pretends she’s broke all the time? She has similar followings to people like Elle Darby and Carys and they both have got cars and houses through their social media money? She has also launched those lipsticks and does a ton of ads (whether disclosed or not) surely they can afford a house that isn’t an ex council flat? Maybe she thinks it makes her relatable

Reactions: 11
I can’t see any family or friends follow Spencer except his youngest brother. It does seem that he doesn’t really see his family anymore but wasn’t it his brother that filmed the engagement video?

Also I don’t understand when she pretends she’s broke all the time? She has similar followings to people like Elle Darby and Carys and they both have got cars and houses through their social media money? She has also launched those lipsticks and does a ton of ads (whether disclosed or not) surely they can afford a house that isn’t an ex council flat? Maybe she thinks it makes her relatable
I think she’s just bad with money or is trying to save to buy a house. She didnt have much of a career before yt so she could be in debt?

If they really are that poor surely spenny could get an actual job?

Reactions: 7

I’ve said exactly this before, she definitely plays down how much money she has just to seem relatable.
Gemma Louise Miles who has 100k less subscribers than Imogen made just over £4k just from Adsense on YouTube last month, and that’s not where most her money comes in - she makes more from paid sponsorships and Instagram etc.

Reactions: 10
Not even 2 minutes into the video and I'm already cringed out 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh wow guys if you havent seen the new video you are in for a treat!! I'm sorry I could only last 10 minutes. WHAT the actual duck?

Immoslips we need a run down of this one 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
anyone else thinks that he looks like trump at the end of the video, orange and bright white around the eyes or is it just me 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm really trying to watch it but her interacting with 'melanie' is making me want to rip my eyes out

Reactions: 1
Swooping in with a controversial opinion here but I actually found the new video quite funny. Spencer as Mark was cracking me up. Fair play for trying something different.

Ok I may have spoken too soon. Them tanning each other at the end was painful to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How old are they again? Cringed my way through that video... Actually think Spencer would be nice without her

Oh wow guys if you havent seen the new video you are in for a treat!! I'm sorry I could only last 10 minutes. WHAT the actual duck?

Immoslips we need a run down of this one 🤣
on it! Bear with... It may be up tomorrow!

I don't understand why she calls it her "chronic condition", why not say what it is, Crohn's. I have Crohn's and if not going through a flare up, you live a perfectly normal life with a few light adjustments. We have Olympians that have won gold medals that have Crohn's.

You don't live with severe pain, the only time you get severe pain that needs strong prescription medication is when your going through a flare up and I could barely function, let alone think and talk. She is certainly layering on for the sympathy vote, don't give that girl a Oscar, puts the rest of us going through Crohn's a bad name!
I'm brand new here. I was hoping there was a thread on her, I havent read everything but will, I thought she had irritable bowel syndrome. Not crohns

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What upsets me is I work hard on my YouTube channel and people like Imogen who lie and talk the most crap get far. It’s unfair

Reactions: 8
What on earth have I just watched 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Seen everything now. The most awkward thing I’ve ever seen

When he sprayed too much spray in her eye omg dying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. How awkward was that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. He’s clueless and when he tried to comfort her after it.. also very awkward 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.