Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Found the sex vid thing. What the duck did I just watch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Omg have you a link

If she’s trying to be “relatable” and not your average perfect influencer by being this disgusting and dirty then she needs to know it’s definitely not relatable. 🤢

Reactions: 2
673CE584-E128-4A1C-8C01-F8F1BFD119F5.png

Apologies if someone has posted this already but what the duck are her eyebrows?! And the lips are a joke at this point

Reactions: 3
Is it a life threatening illness? I heard her say a few times people have died from this Illness but she is vague as to how, I have a stomach condition so it makes me wonder?
It could be life threatening if she had diabetes but if she just wasn't tolerating any food because it was stuck in her stomach they could put a tube in her stomach to drain it and a tube into her jejunum (intestine) to feed her through. I believe its most common in T1 diabetes and of course then it would be life threatening because of no glucose in blood stream, ketones build up and you could die.
She probably brings it on herself through constantly talking about it, I'm sure everyone has thought they have had corona at this point because of the news!!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 105656

Apologies if someone has posted this already but what the duck are her eyebrows?! And the lips are a joke at this point
I don't know why she thought this photo was cute. She looks bleeping half asleep and all I notice is how those stupid eyelashes are far to big for her and make her eyes look droopy. Not cute Imo.

Okay so Bby gal princess Imo, as we all know you like a read here, the Oat milk you’ve just used will do your ‘condition’ zero favours as it contains gluten.
As a coeliac I know it won’t kill me if I drink it but I also know I will be in a whole lotta pain. Maybs do your research hunbun and you will be taken more seriously.

Reactions: 9
She uploaded new video on YT. She was so excited that this video is so wild, so can't-cope-omg, so funny. I've seen the video - nothing to be excited about.

She used to have a fab figure!! I agree with previous posters, she does not look well at all.
I agree she used to be so beautiful with a great figure, she was someone different on youtube.. not like the other youtube crew. As soon as she got a bit of a following she become so unbearable. Now she looks so Ill. Its actually very sad.

Reactions: 15
She uploaded new video on YT. She was so excited that this video is so wild, so can't-cope-omg, so funny. I've seen the video - nothing to be excited about.
And quite clearly sponsored but no mention of #ad anywhere 😠

Lol Didnt manage to hide the mess to the left where she clearly shoved everything to make the lounge look tidy
9AC0DB28-E66A-4B1D-87F6-41E3571C22A6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me every Thurs at 8pm now it’s the Imo and Spenny show. Just go out and clap - it’s not about you!!
FA76D89D-586B-4FCE-8303-76D9BE5E7015.jpeg

Reactions: 11
does her stomach condition affect her weight? or is she just starving herself?
She’s never address her weight loss, despite all of the videos regarding her stomach condition. She does repeatedly explain all the foods she can’t tolerate and does loads of what I eat in a day videos where she claims she eats a lot, is a sugar addict, has a sweet tooth etc.

Reactions: 1
She’s just waiting for people to address the bandage so she can once again tell a sob story snd mske everyone feel sorry for her like she always does. She’s the most annoying and dramatic person ever!!!! Does it annoy anyone else when her Instagram stories of food she makes she does not fail to mention ‘wheat free, gluten free, vegan dinner’. duck off we get it

Reactions: 11
She’s never address her weight loss, despite all of the videos regarding her stomach condition. She does repeatedly explain all the foods she can’t tolerate and does loads of what I eat in a day videos where she claims she eats a lot, is a sugar addict, has a sweet tooth etc.
thats odd, i feel like if it was because of her condition she would've mentioned it, but she isn't so it just seems like she's starving herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.