Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me every Thurs at 8pm now it’s the Imo and Spenny show. Just go out and clap - it’s not about you!!
View attachment 106243
This really made me angry tonight. Just bleeping stand there, pay your respects and clap. Dont keep jumping around laughing and speaking to the camera making it all about you. I really wish she would read tattle to get some tips on how to be a decent human.

Reactions: 15
thats odd, i feel like if it was because of her condition she would've mentioned it, but she isn't so it just seems like she's starving herself
Didn’t she say she came off steroids she had been on for years and steroids bulk you up.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe I’ve only just discovered this. I remember watching Imo when we first started with her fuller face and great figure, she was fun, actually did come across funny... then it went all down hill... cringe couple videos and crying at absolutely everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe I’ve only just discovered this. I remember watching Imo when we first started with her fuller face and great figure, she was fun, actually did come across funny... then it went all down hill... cringe couple videos and crying at absolutely everything.
It’s sad isn’t it. I found her through Holly Boon and I thought they were hilarious together! Imogen was less caring and never mentioned her stomach condition. Now all she does is look for sympathy, it’s boring

Reactions: 8
It’s sad isn’t it. I found her through Holly Boon and I thought they were hilarious together! Imogen was less caring and never mentioned her stomach condition. Now all she does is look for sympathy, it’s boring
Yes! Her and Holly were hilarious together! Her videos would involve having fun with friends and going out. Seems she no longer has any friends and her life revolves around talking to her husband like he’s a 3 year old and relating everything to her stomach condition.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I found her when she went to Ibiza with Holly Boon and Sarah Ashcroft! I actually think those videos are deleted now after they are all no longer friends.
She was soo different then
F5089BEF-0E40-4BDB-9AB4-45E786BCBEE0.jpeg 93CA65BB-A996-4D45-AA3E-41DA5D6A74B7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Regarding her acting skills of taking thumbnails of her in pain, she has had some acting experience before.. (sorry if you’ve seen this)
Start from 21:57
I’m pretty sure that sex scene was the last thrilling experience she had - sorry spenny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Regarding her acting skills of taking thumbnails of her in pain, she has had some acting experience before.. (sorry if you’ve seen this)
Start from 21:57
I’m pretty sure that sex scene was the last thrilling experience she had - sorry spenny
She’s still a bad actress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think I’ve ever saw this!
This is the only video I can find of it now, but at the time Sarah Ashcroft had one and Holly & Imogen had a joint video together because they had their equipment stolen while there - think this is why they fell out with Sarah - but all videos are gone now!

Reactions: 5
Her figure is so much healthier here! I don’t understand how she has abs but always says “I never work out”
I eat healthy and work out everyday, abs are hard to get!
I dont even think theyre abs i think its her ribs or something like that because we know she doesnt work out!

This is the only video I can find of it now, but at the time Sarah Ashcroft had one and Holly & Imogen had a joint video together because they had their equipment stolen while there - think this is why they fell out with Sarah - but all videos are gone now!
Watching that video actually makes me so sad for her, what has happened to her?

They're not ab abs, when I had an ED and was 7stone, there wasnt any fat on my stomach and it was constantly tense from hunger so it looked like abs. But really its muscles in spasm.

Now a healthy 10stone and feel so much better in myself and my figure! She wouldnt feel half as poorly if she ate properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They're not ab abs, when I had an ED and was 7stone, there wasnt any fat on my stomach and it was constantly tense from hunger so it looked like abs. But really its muscles in spasm.

Now a healthy 10stone and feel so much better in myself and my figure! She wouldnt feel half as poorly if she ate properly.
Well said lovely x hope you’re ok 🤗

Yeah it was back when she was a healthier weight she did not mention her stomach condition nearly half as much!

Do we know why she’s got a bandage on her hand yet? I’m waiting for a video on it! 😉

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.