Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she’s using a bikini picture from her honeymoon when apparently she was ‘SO BLOATED’ and ‘self-conscious’ for her what I eat in a day. Can imagine it would be very triggering for people with history of ED

Reactions: 3
Also she’s using a bikini picture from her honeymoon when apparently she was ‘SO BLOATED’ and ‘self-conscious’ for her what I eat in a day. Can imagine it would be very triggering for people with history of ED
Too right! I must admit I believe she already has some sort of ED. as a previous sufferer myself I can see so many traits which I used to have!
For example; talking about food constantly, having “quirks” with food, limiting loads of food, saying she’s majorly bloated when quite frankly she resembles a plank... I could go on! Im not saying she doesn’t have some sort of “condition” but it does make you wonder how much of it is in her head perhaps or just massively exaggerated like a lot of her victim videos seem to be...

Reactions: 10
Did some digging today and found these (cant remember if they were posted on the old thread) just proves for the 100th time that her lips are fake
WOW doesn't even look like the same person!!!🙄

Reactions: 7
Did some digging today and found these (cant remember if they were posted on the old thread) just proves for the 100th time that her lips are fake
Oh wow she looks SO different! Cant just be the lips surely!?

Reactions: 5
She said in her original stomach condition video she had gastroparesis. I work in Gastro and that diagnosis and cyclical vomiting, usually end up being given when we don't know what else is wrong with the patient. Her diet.. Eating habits and weight loss definitely look like disorder eating

Reactions: 10
She said in her original stomach condition video she had gastroparesis. I work in Gastro and that diagnosis and cyclical vomiting, usually end up being given when we don't know what else is wrong with the patient. Her diet.. Eating habits and weight loss definitely look like disorder eating
Is it a life threatening illness? I heard her say a few times people have died from this Illness but she is vague as to how, I have a stomach condition so it makes me wonder?

I wonder why she never gives it a name anymore, I remember the video where she said it was gastroparesis, now it is just the mysterious deathly stomach condition. Seen on her stories she’s asking if her huns want a full vid on her stomach condition story, ffs is that all she has going for her now, stomach condition and the fact she has a husband?!

Reactions: 8
I wonder why she never gives it a name anymore, I remember the video where she said it was gastroparesis, now it is just the mysterious deathly stomach condition. Seen on her stories she’s asking if her huns want a full vid on her stomach condition story, ffs is that all she has going for her now, stomach condition and the fact she has a husband?!
No baby princess we don’t want a full video on your bloody stomach condition.. not sure if she’s noticed what’s going on in the world right now but its far more important than her drama’s. God this woman makes me so angry! Piss off Imogen. 😡

Is it a life threatening illness? I heard her say a few times people have died from this Illness but she is vague as to how, I have a stomach condition so it makes me wonder?
Lets face it, her’s will be far worse than anyone else’s.. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I am SO SICK of the ‘I haven’t brushed me teeth’ In haven’t shaved’ ‘my hair is greasy’ ‘stomach condition’ ‘my husband loves me’ ‘dairy free chocolate’ narrative. So fake. Can’t even watch her anymore

Reactions: 19
I am SO SICK of the ‘I haven’t brushed me teeth’ In haven’t shaved’ ‘my hair is greasy’ ‘stomach condition’ ‘my husband loves me’ ‘dairy free chocolate’ narrative. So fake. Can’t even watch her anymore
I don’t watch very often, I wait for the review post of it here, its always perfect 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's in the first thread we did somewhere, you might have to dig deep unless someone can find the link for it

Found the sex vid thing. What the duck did I just watch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
I knew of her but hadn’t paid much attention to her. First video I watched was the one where she “dresses up” for Nando’s and that was last month and within the first ten minutes her husband gave me the creeps.

Ever since then my YouTube recommendations have been all sorts of dramatic headlines with her depressing pics to go with it. “My sexual assault story, my stomach condition, failed this failed that, ex friends, bullying, depression” the list goes on!!!

I can’t people actually enjoy watching her! She always looks like she needs a good wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she showing herself in the bath & shaving her pits on her new video? She’s actually gross. She takes pride in saying she doesnt brush her hair and has dirty clothes on. She’s grim

Reactions: 6
Why is she showing herself in the bath & shaving her pits on her new video? She’s actually gross. She takes pride in saying she doesnt brush her hair and has dirty clothes on. She’s grim
Grotty witch.

Reactions: 4
I have just watched bits of both the get ready with me quarantine videos she's posted in the past few days .... is there any need to talk about multiple times (in both videos) shaving her pits, legs, pubic area etc & also talking about sex with Spenny. I don't want that image in my head ok babyprincessangelhun :sick::sick:

She makes me sick. She has zero hygiene or pride in herself. No one has to be clean shaven but jesus christ the girl doesn't even shower so cant imagine how bad she smells.
Brush your hair. Brush your teeth and take a wash you dirty dirty witch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she said Spencer went to kiss her and her breath smelt so bad because she hadnt brushed her teeth all day. Made me want to vom 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Uhu, babygal is wearing bandage on her hand (instastory). Is it because of her chronic stomach illness?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.