Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone catch her upload this evening? I was watching it and then went to the comments to see what people were saying and then video had gone.

This'll make you laugh, I was watching it and my 10yo was sitting next to me getting annoyed at how over the top she is, he eventually got in a huff and said "I cant even listen to her" and walked out 😂😂
Shes deleted it because it had Spenser’s phone number in and he was getting loads of calls 😂😂😂 Shes re-uploading at 7 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched the video and I am sure I didn’t see his number. They FaceTimed and I remember he was saved as ‘my husband’. Not sure where his number was meant to have been in it? Awful video anyway, another vile outfit from Imo and puts dry shampoo in her hair when she’s apparently meant to be making an extra effort. Also, has anyone noticed how she always has bogeys up her nose recently!? bleeping grim. Why would she not notice when she watches back or in the view finder?! Absolutely gross

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched the video and I am sure I didn’t see his number. They FaceTimed and I remember he was saved as ‘my husband’. Not sure where his number was meant to have been in it? Awful video anyway, another vile outfit from Imo and puts dry shampoo in her hair when she’s apparently meant to be making an extra effort. Also, has anyone noticed how she always has bogeys up her nose recently!? bleeping grim. Why would she not notice when she watches back or in the view finder?! Absolutely gross
Oh God really.. I’ve not noticed 🙈 I didn’t see the video at all, I just saw on her Instagram stories!

Babygal really overcompensates about how dry their sex life is doesn’t she?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That latest video of her on tik tok dancing, spencer reminds me of ross in friends when he pretends to watch TV, just a lame version of it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 101354

I cant believe how much weight she has lost in 2 years. Also. Watching her old videos, has anyone noticed she talks more with her mouth now.. does that make sense?like we can see righhhhhtttt to the back of her mouth now
This!!! It’s like she’s desperate for us to see the back of her throat! It makes me gag.

Reactions: 1
I used to like her untill she met spenny, but she is one attention seeking mess. Lots of people have a chronic illness but dont go on about it every chance they get. She hardly brought this up now its all you hear from her. I cant even watch her videos anymore and unfollowed on insta cos of the cringe tik toks. She is a joke.
she really does annoy me w this chronic illness thing. i also have a stomach issue, but the coronavirus has nothing to do with my stomach! if she had lung problems sure that would make sense, but literally its her stomach. and this is coming from someone who also has a stomach chronic illness

Spencer's a grown ass man why can he not handle his own instagram?
i have a friend of mine where she made her boyfriend an instagram account and posts for him. the only pictures on there are images of both of them together, she even replies to the comments. its really weird lol

New video!
Baby gal shows what she eats in a day (eg. flaxseed from Waitrose)
And of course sob story, last few minutes.

New video, what I eat in a day
WITH A STOMACH CONDITION
Ofc she had to mention that 🙄

Reactions: 3
Hasnt she made a what i eat in a day video in the last 2 months?... the main reason people watch eat in a day videos is because they want to achieve that same/similar body shape/weight (inc weight gain, workouts etc)

number one tell tell sign of someone with an eating disorder, forever showing/talking about food to prove they eat to others

I personally dont understand why anyone would want to be as small as her but when she has a following of young girls, its pretty gross to influence them with their food intake and even worse if you arent really eating that food that youre showing...

Reactions: 9
made the mistake of having a snack while watching her new video and almost threw up within the first 6 minutes of it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t watch any of her videos anymore. The last one I watched she baked something and moved a potted plant onto her hob to try make her house look a bit more “instagrammable”. She’s a joke

Sorry I know it’s been mentioned over and over but WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS KIDDING with her lips? Just been watching her tik toks and there is no way on this earth that they are real

Reactions: 9
I’m not being funny but I hate the fact she complains that she lives in a rented property. She should be thankful she’s got a roof over her head.

Reactions: 16
I cannot believe she has made her husbands deafness about her. Im shocked. What a horrid video

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe she has made her husbands deafness about her. Im shocked. What a horrid video
If shes really so bothered about the plight of the HOH/deaf community, she can do something about it. Contact some charities and become an ambassador, they always need minor celebs. Learn BSL, volunteer, none of these influencers want to actually work at something.

Reactions: 12
Her recent Tik Tok with her dancing like an idiot again with Spencer’s sat next to her watching tv. It looks sooooo staged. She would have said ‘you sit there and watch the tv and pretend you don’t know I’m dancing and I will upload it’ pathetic. You can see in his Face how staged it is
My boyfriend would NOT go along with something like this if I was odd enough to ask him. He would be telling me to get a grip.

Reactions: 4
She makes EVERYTHING about her. The whole wedding wasn’t about the two of them - it was all about baby princess Imo. Everything is what I eat with A STOMACH CONDITION, how I do yoga WITH A STOMACH CONDITION, what I order from Starbucks WITH A STOMACH CONDITION. Bore off Imogen seriously. You’re a grown woman.

I on the other hand am working frontline NHS and have not seen MY HUSBAND (because like im married btw!!!) and 3 children for over 3 weeks due to the risk of me carrying something home to them. And here she is moaning about such trivial tit like renting a house instead of owning one. She should see some of the patients I nurse on a daily basis then she’d realise just how lucky she is.

Reactions: 31
She makes EVERYTHING about her. The whole wedding wasn’t about the two of them - it was all about baby princess Imo. Everything is what I eat with A STOMACH CONDITION, how I do yoga WITH A STOMACH CONDITION, what I order from Starbucks WITH A STOMACH CONDITION. Bore off Imogen seriously. You’re a grown woman.

I on the other hand am working frontline NHS and have not seen MY HUSBAND (because like im married btw!!!) and 3 children for over 3 weeks due to the risk of me carrying something home to them. And here she is moaning about such trivial tit like renting a house instead of owning one. She should see some of the patients I nurse on a daily basis then she’d realise just how lucky she is.
I hope she sees this post when she’s lurking here!
God Bless you parmavioletx, take care and stay safe xx 💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.