Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found this video (sorry if it has been posted already) and she looked much happier and healthier:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I just found this video (sorry if it has been posted already) and she looked much happier and healthier:

Don't think it has been posted in either threads. She honestly looks like she's living her best life. Shame that it's come to this with the stomach condition videos for views.
Imo if you're reading this:
Give you some quality videos, reacting to tattle threads! And maybe.... I don't know, do a confessions video like admitting you were in a 'adult' film and whether your husband knows or not.
That would be quality.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the only video I can find of it now, but at the time Sarah Ashcroft had one and Holly & Imogen had a joint video together because they had their equipment stolen while there - think this is why they fell out with Sarah - but all videos are gone now!
this was when sarah has a collab with a company who did pool floats. They went and their (Holly and Imogen) things were stolen from a van but Sarah’s wasn’t. The guy who ran the float company is Sarah’s current bf Joe

• Wow
Reactions: 10
this was when sarah has a collab with a company who did pool floats. They went and their (Holly and Imogen) things were stolen from a van but Sarah’s wasn’t. The guy who ran the float company is Sarah’s current bf Joe
Yep and Holly and Imogen alluded it was someone from the company who stole from them!

Reactions: 2
not suspicious at all... i trust holly boon what has she said about it?

Reactions: 1

I can actually understand what she is saying here because she isn't speaking at a rapid speed. Not a hun, babyprincess or angel said :oops:

not suspicious at all... i trust holly boon what has she said about it?
Holly and Imogen did videos about it after but I’m not sure if they’re still there... they basically alluded that someone from the company stole from them because it was all really shady (their equipment went “missing” when they’d all stopped somewhere to take photos/footage and no one else was around) and then afterwards didn’t speak to/see Sarah anymore.

EDIT: Hollys vid

It’s extra fishy now when you see only Holly and Imogen’s stuff was taken and none of Sarah or her bff Becky stuff was touched, and the company owner was Joe who Sarah goes out with now.

Last edited:
Omg GUYS! She's brought DEPOP back 😂 😂 😂 Who would want to wear her sweaty clothes...Shouldn't even be after money at a time like this:rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Her figure is so much healthier here! I don’t understand how she has abs but always says “I never work out”
I eat healthy and work out everyday, abs are hard to get!
It's only because she's got such little body fat you see it a lot with little boys my brother's were the same had abs but we're really skinny.

I'm confused at the people saying she was in an adult film.... she wasn't was she, it was just a tit youtube short. Just because there's a sex scene doesn't mean it's an 'adult film'...

Reactions: 12
I'm confused at the people saying she was in an adult film.... she wasn't was she, it was just a tit youtube short. Just because there's a sex scene doesn't mean it's an 'adult film'...
If you're referring to me calling it an 'adult' film, it's because for one it's in those marks because people have called it that before, and I don't really know what else to call it....

I’m confused? What does she mean by “dw I reused the water” .. I don’t know if that’s the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard or if I’m going crazy and missing something?
She probably tipped it back into the kettle or whatever she was using and reheated by the sounds of it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She probably tipped it back into the kettle or whatever she was using and reheated by the sounds of it.
She’s so strange 😂 why would we worry about wether she has done that or not, surely it’s worse to boil the kettle so many times than run the tap 😂😂.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.