Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only discovered her recently so apologies for the dumb question, but how long have her and Spencer been together?
I wanna say like a year and a half, or that's pretty much when he started appearing in her videos. Pretty sure she kinda introduced him when she was on holiday filming and he was behind the camera.

Reactions: 2
I'm starting to get irritated with her stories now. Moaning that not uploading is making her stomach worse because she's anxious that people will unsubscribe from her channel. That is emotional blackmail. Sorry Imo hun but it's true. You should not make your young audience feel like crap because they're sad that you can't be arsed to edit and upload a video but you can do them at the weekend? I'm a key worker who still has to go into work regardless because it is my job to feed the nation. If I was a youtuber and still had to work 5 days a week, you would still see a video, regardless of how I feel.

I've honestly kept this bottled up due to the current situation we're going through but I am sick of her way of trying to manipulate young minds to think it's okay to do this type of thing on the regular. To think that it's okay to wear disgustingly revealing outfits in front of your own father and both of you making sick comments and jokes. You think it's okay to come through as artificial by getting your lips done and let young teenagers think they are your real lips. They aren't.

Let's also not forget you were in a somewhat adult 'film' or joke or whatever you wanna call it (in first thread somewhere) and that's on youtube. You are closer to 30 than you are to 20 and you still act like a teenager. Instead of being on Instagram 23 hours of the day, take 10 minutes of your time to let people know you're ill due to the condition you have and turn off socials, actually focus on getting better and looking after yourself rather than giving updates every 10 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm starting to get irritated with her stories now. Moaning that not uploading is making her stomach worse because she's anxious that people will unsubscribe from her channel. That is emotional blackmail. Sorry Imo hun but it's true. You should not make your young audience feel like crap because they're sad that you can't be arsed to edit and upload a video but you can do them at the weekend? I'm a key worker who still has to go into work regardless because it is my job to feed the nation. If I was a youtuber and still had to work 5 days a week, you would still see a video, regardless of how I feel.

I've honestly kept this bottled up due to the current situation we're going through but I am sick of her way of trying to manipulate young minds to think it's okay to do this type of thing on the regular. To think that it's okay to wear disgustingly revealing outfits in front of your own father and both of you making sick comments and jokes. You think it's okay to come through as artificial by getting your lips done and let young teenagers think they are your real lips. They aren't.

Let's also not forget you were in a somewhat adult 'film' or joke or whatever you wanna call it (in first thread somewhere) and that's on youtube. You are closer to 30 than you are to 20 and you still act like a teenager. Instead of being on Instagram 23 hours of the day, take 10 minutes of your time to let people know you're ill due to the condition you have and turn off socials, actually focus on getting better and looking after yourself rather than giving updates every 10 minutes.
Well said.. I couldn’t have said that better myself. You are spot on with it all!
Im a key worker too, its tough going isn’t x

Reactions: 12
Well said.. I couldn’t have said that better myself. You are spot on with it all!
It's honestly so stressful, I'm not sleeping properly due to stress and being so anxious that I'm in the front line and could seriously become ill. But I actually just get on with it and don't mention it 10 times a day 😂 Remember to try your hardest to stay safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 1
This idiot thrives off making people feel sorry for her. Guaranteed every single day when I go to her stories I know before hand there’s going to be an emotional post on there or a stupid over dramatic one. She turns everything out on her. Last night posting about her ‘stomach pains’ making a big deal about it then saying ‘I’m not complaining though because theres many worse things going on in there the world right now’. Yeah there are many other worse things going on in the the world than you being in pain with your stomach and feeling the need to inform your followers everybody single hour of the day about I think. Focus on dealing with it’s instead of focusing on brainwashing your followers into feeling sorry for you. Act like a normal adult.

Reactions: 8

Thanking you both for being key workers! Proud of you 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's honestly so stressful, I'm not sleeping properly due to stress and being so anxious that I'm in the front line and could seriously become ill. But I actually just get on with it and don't mention it 10 times a day 😂 Remember to try your hardest to stay safe!
You too x

Thanking you both for being key workers! Proud of you 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Hugs x

This idiot thrives off making people feel sorry for her. Guaranteed every single day when I go to her stories I know before hand there’s going to be an emotional post on there or a stupid over dramatic one. She turns everything out on her. Last night posting about her ‘stomach pains’ making a big deal about it then saying ‘I’m not complaining though because theres many worse things going on in there the world right now’. Yeah there are many other worse things going on in the the world than you being in pain with your stomach and feeling the need to inform your followers everybody single hour of the day about I think. Focus on dealing with it’s instead of focusing on brainwashing your followers into feeling sorry for you. Act like a normal adult.
Exactly!

Reactions: 2
Just catching up and wanted to take the attention off imogen for a minute to say thank you to the key workers here. You and your colleagues are keeping our society going right now, keep yourselves safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She looks like she stinks of absolute tit. She admitted on a podcast the other month that she posts on Spencer's Instagram for him I find that absolutely bizzare. Why doesn't he have a barber business page? Does he think he's going to be a YouTube? He is the driest, most boring, creepy fella I've come across on YouTube, the pair of them are vile.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She looks like she stinks of absolute tit. She admitted on a podcast the other month that she posts on Spencer's Instagram for him I find that absolutely bizzare. Why doesn't he have a barber business page? Does he think he's going to be a YouTube? He is the driest, most boring, creepy fella I've come across on YouTube, the pair of them are vile.
Spencer's a grown ass man why can he not handle his own instagram?

Reactions: 7
he acts like imos dad but her dad has more of a personality lol

Reactions: 3
He did used to have an Instagram with barber pics etc it was actually @spencerthebarber
But she obviously made him get rid of that and made him a “pups” one, bizarre.

Reactions: 4
He did used to have an Instagram with barber pics etc it was actually @spencerthebarber
But she obviously made him get rid of that and made him a “pups” one, bizarre.
I know! It’s so strange how everything about his life pre- imo is gone.

Reactions: 6
Was even more weird his first post said “Bare with me I’m no good at this” like as if he was brand new to the world of Instagram

Reactions: 6
Her recent Tik Tok with her dancing like an idiot again with Spencer’s sat next to her watching tv. It looks sooooo staged. She would have said ‘you sit there and watch the tv and pretend you don’t know I’m dancing and I will upload it’ pathetic. You can see in his Face how staged it is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone catch her upload this evening? I was watching it and then went to the comments to see what people were saying and then video had gone.

This'll make you laugh, I was watching it and my 10yo was sitting next to me getting annoyed at how over the top she is, he eventually got in a huff and said "I cant even listen to her" and walked out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.