Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's so funny as well that at the beginning of their relationship his name was top secret and he 'wasn't a fan of social media', now he's had a taste of the attention he's whoring himself out on every platform going
It always happens. It's just a ploy to generate views and increase the following of the partner once they are "revealed"

I dont think its him who's manipulative. I think its her. You know from all her story times how quickly she becomes obsessed with people and gets jealous. I get the feeling she has totally taken Spencer away from his own life, like how his Instagram is just all about her. You wouldn't know he was a barber or had his own friends life, only that he is Imogens husband.
agreed, ‘his’ instagram that she clearly runs. Where are his friends and family?You never hear them mention his family or friends unless ive missed it hmmm... he doesnt seem like someone who had no friends or life.. but now he doesnt they dont do anything!!

Reactions: 7
agreed, ‘his’ instagram that she clearly runs. Where are his friends and family?You never hear them mention his family or friends unless ive missed it hmmm... he doesnt seem like someone who had no friends or life.. but now he doesnt they dont do anything!!
I remember seeing a comment on one of her posts that she had turned all of Spencer's family against him, next time I looked the comment had been deleted obviously. Could be true 🤔

Reactions: 5
I dont think its him who's manipulative. I think its her. You know from all her story times how quickly she becomes obsessed with people and gets jealous. I get the feeling she has totally taken Spencer away from his own life, like how his Instagram is just all about her. You wouldn't know he was a barber or had his own friends life, only that he is Imogens husband.
100%

Reactions: 4
Anyone listened to Sophia and cinzias podcast today?
At the beginning they talk about having a friend that they had to try and ghost as she was completely fake and was telling them false info about other girls (in the industry) so soph and cinz wouldn’t make friends with them.
Defo about Imogen!! Wow

• Wow
Reactions: 28
She
Anyone listened to Sophia and cinzias podcast today?
At the beginning they talk about having a friend that they had to try and ghost as she was completely fake and was telling them false info about other girls (in the industry) so soph and cinz wouldn’t make friends with them.
Defo about Imogen!! Wow
deffo looks like that sort of person

Reactions: 3
Imogen was definitely the girl they mentioned on the podcast 100%! I just came on here to spill that too, shows we're thinking the same thing. It's so obvious! She needs calling out, making a living off being a false persona online. Gross!

Reactions: 10
Imogen was definitely the girl they mentioned on the podcast 100%! I just came on here to spill that too, shows we're thinking the same thing. It's so obvious! She needs calling out, making a living off being a false persona online. Gross!
It will all come out one day, trout lips can’t keep everyone quiet forever!

Reactions: 6
Goes through me that she never calls him by his name, it’s always ‘my husband’. We bleeping get it, you’re married🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Wonder if she can go a day without mentioning *****STOMACH CONDITION*****

Reactions: 6
Totally true. We know him from our home town. I can’t say much as it would reveal who I am. But he had to tell all his friends they were on strict instructions not to mention her lips or ask about fillers before she met his friends. I don’t think many if any of his family went to his wedding either.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Totally true. We know him from our home town. I can’t say much as it would reveal who I am. But he had to tell all his friends they were on strict instructions not to mention her lips or ask about fillers before she met his friends. I don’t think many if any of his family went to his wedding either.
That’s just bizarre!

Reactions: 3
Lol i cant believe this girl is in her late 20s she acts like a very immature 15 year old, also laziest youtuber and most boring content ive ever come across, “my husbands disability” literally anything for views

Reactions: 13
Lol i cant believe this girl is in her late 20s she acts like a very immature 15 year old, also laziest youtuber and most boring content ive ever come across, “my husbands disability” literally anything for views
And the sad weepy face on the thumbnail.. give it a rest baby princess.

Reactions: 8
Talking about thumbnails. That thumbnail on "self-isolation" - I thought she was laughing? It doesn't look like pain face, more like constipation face.

Reactions: 4
Omg spill all the tea!!

Reactions: 11
I've only discovered her recently so apologies for the dumb question, but how long have her and Spencer been together?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.