Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 101438
Her lips look so much better here she needs to dissolve all her filler!!
And she has the cheek to say she has never had fillers, she just has 'naturally full lips' .... maybe she doesn't want to be seen as 'promoting' cosmetic surgery to her young audience, but it's perfectly acceptable for her to do minging sexualised dance moves on tiktok & talk about her eating habits and her figure as if it's completely normal to be that thin.

Reactions: 12
So I just watched the video where she swaps diets with her 8 year old sister (it's an old one I think) what is the deal with Imogen and her mum? She made so many passive aggressive swipes at her in that video!

After looking at her twitter. She has had LOTS of friendships up until she started her youtube... after that she no longer has any communication with these people who were her “bffs” no mutual following at all, one girl who was super supportive of her blog and they were friends, no longer friends hmmmm very strange. How do you just drop ALL friendships, not one person. Well at least from what i can see, they no longer mutually follow each other hmm

very strange

Reactions: 4
After looking at her twitter. She has had LOTS of friendships up until she started her youtube... after that she no longer has any communication with these people who were her “bffs” no mutual following at all, one girl who was super supportive of her blog and they were friends, no longer friends hmmmm very strange. How do you just drop ALL friendships, not one person. Well at least from what i can see, they no longer mutually follow each other hmm

very strange
Probably because they all figured out she’s a liar and a drama queen! Tonight’s video is about Spencer by the looks of it.. 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 5
But i can vouch that the whole ‘princess’ ‘babygirl’ ‘hun’ thing she has been doing for a very long time before youtube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone have a lowdown of her new video? I used to really like her then fell away from YouTube. I only started watching her again about a year ago but something about Spencer being in her videos makes me so nervous and idk why 😬

Reactions: 6
My husbands disability

Baby gal has proven she has facticious disorder (FKA munchausens by proxy)

They have decided to become the next Meghan and Harry.

That’s about it.

Until next time baby angels, I’ll love you and leave you 💞

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Managed seven minutes. It's just his hearing loss that she mentions anyway. Seven minutes of imogen patronising her grown ass husband

Reactions: 11
I used to love her old content! Now however It is so boring. I wish she’d realise people aren’t interested in their marriage or anything to do with Spencer in fact.
The newest video is another attempt of clambering for views using Spencer’s ‘disability’. Makes me sick the constant crying and winging and I’m so innocent routine.
spencer doesn’t need to be joined to her hip in her job aswell as everything else. I dont know why but I get such bad vibes from him, I get the impression he’s very manipulative.

Reactions: 14
I used to love her old content! Now however It is so boring. I wish she’d realise people aren’t interested in their marriage or anything to do with Spencer in fact.
The newest video is another attempt of clambering for views using Spencer’s ‘disability’. Makes me sick the constant crying and winging and I’m so innocent routine.
spencer doesn’t need to be joined to her hip in her job aswell as everything else. I dont know why but I get such bad vibes from him, I get the impression he’s very manipulative.
Exactly. I totally agree. I wish she would do videos and stayed the same as she did years ago. I get the same vibes from him
Exa

Reactions: 1
She should just change her youtube channel into a couple channel because hes in nearly every bloody video

Reactions: 4
She should just change her youtube channel into a couple channel because hes in nearly every bloody video
it's so funny as well that at the beginning of their relationship his name was top secret and he 'wasn't a fan of social media', now he's had a taste of the attention he's whoring himself out on every platform going

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dont think its him who's manipulative. I think its her. You know from all her story times how quickly she becomes obsessed with people and gets jealous. I get the feeling she has totally taken Spencer away from his own life, like how his Instagram is just all about her. You wouldn't know he was a barber or had his own friends life, only that he is Imogens husband.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.