Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They're not ab abs, when I had an ED and was 7stone, there wasnt any fat on my stomach and it was constantly tense from hunger so it looked like abs. But really its muscles in spasm.

Now a healthy 10stone and feel so much better in myself and my figure! She wouldnt feel half as poorly if she ate properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

treelaptop

VIP Member
I cant wait for everyone to know the truth
Do you know anymore gossip, I am living for this today! I remember watching her and thinking there’s something so off about her and the way she gaslights everyone into being kind to her. Then found this thread on here and there’s actually loads of us who feel the same! It’s not normal the way she acts and I personally really don’t think someone like her should be “influencing” because she’s such a fake baby princess hunny bun

It is definitely imo on that account
The fact she’s saying this blowssssss my mindddddddd!! So patronising once again someone who calls her out on her bullshit needs to seek advice 😂😂. Imagine every mate you ever had falling out with you, changing your husbands whole lifestyle, using ur “stomach condition” for views and saying you lost your virginity to your dad and then having the cheek to tell other people to seek advice or ring a chat line. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eltwot

If anyone wants to know what the questions and answers were in her new video without watching I took notes, its literally just a recap of everything she said, no humour lol ill leave that for someone else, there wasnt a lot to jot down but tbh it wasnt a bad video she answered more than I thought:

1. Is your stomach condition real?
Rambles about how her "life-long, life-threatening" condition is very real.

2. Did your marriage cost more than £30k.
No - a lot under £30k

3. 6 figures in bank account
Says she wishes, No - then says in personal account she doesnt

4. You own sex toys
No
Her husbands penis is good enough

5. You make up your story times
"Savage" - no

6. You say youre tight for money to seem more relatable
No, used to have hand me downs but went to private school because her parents saved

7. You have slept with over 10 people
Slept with under 5 people

8. Ever met a rude youtuber
Doesnt mention names, at KSI new years eve party

9. Most famous person youve ever met
Dua Lipa, not friends anymore

10. How much money did you earn from your last video
£76.63

11. Ever stolen anything
No

12. Fave sex position
On top, doggy, spence on top

13. What happened to her older brother
Nothing, spent christmas with him, doesnt want to be on channel

14. You lie about liking rubbish products (affordable cheap things)
No, free stuff doesnt pay the bills. Turns down offers

15. Are you still friends with Holly
No, not for 2 years. Wishes her all the best, still has a place in her heart they just grew apart

16. Only wear clothes once
No, but makes way for new things

17. Freya is least fave sibling
Question makes her want to cry, no

18. You control spencers insta account
No, she just does the effects for him or uploads if he asks her to.

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
She is 27 and is obsessed with being a princess and having a prince, i dont know anyone over the age of 10 who is like that... bizzare

• Haha

loopyliz

She definitely has an ED or bodydysmorphia. Imogen is clearly a size6/8 so this tiktok literally makes no sense! Any other girls I’ve seen making this tiktok are plus size.
She’s sending out such a bad message to her young followers. Basically saying that people her size aren’t skinny.

Jadew

Chatty Member
Why the hell does she feel the need to every single f*cking day say the same shit. If it’s not the repeated story of her ‘awful stomach condition which gives her all this pain’ then it’s of her apologizing because ‘she didn’t shower, has no makeup on, didn’t even brush her hair or changed her clothes’. Every single day is the same shit!
Also her and her boyfriend are absolutely cringeworthy the way they make the NHS thing about them. Blasting music and jumping around like a pair of idiots on their balconies. They always have to be so extreme and over the top and make everything about them so they can get likes on social media. Also- I think their relationship is a big show on camera. She posted a story of Spencer’s angry at her the other day because of something to do with who was cooking, yet on camera he always seems so lovey dovey and wouldn’t hurt a Fly or raise his voice to anyone.
Another thing- I feel that she doesn’t feel sexually attached to him what so ever. He’s a creep the so no wonder

Crisps

VIP Member
She was bullied at school, she was bullied by her friends, she had controlling boyfriends, she was bullied at work, she was bullied at college/uni, she was bullied in the hospital by doctors, ummmm

• Haha

Jadew

Chatty Member
Come on.. she HAS to be joking.. another ‘stomach condition video’. Is she actually ok? She is really not normal.. it’s weird how obsessed she is to go on about it. Surely people can’t genuinely get excitedly to what her stomach condition videos..

Mums84

VIP Member
Shes one of the sorts that would get an abnormal smear back and tell everyone she has cervical cancer. I think she has a personality disorder so she should start talking about that - 'living in isolation with my unspecified personality problem'

Reactions: 19

tamara10

@Sarahbub I'm definitely not Laura, I am mentioned in her stories but not as laura.
I went to Uni with Imo. You know what's funny? Imo is probably reading this and really trying her hardest to work out who is who. She's upset and lied about so many people it could be anyone. It's a bloody long list to go through I bet.

Not to mention all the youtubers who don't talk to her anymore. She's not liked at all in the YouTube community and it's because they are grown women like us, who can see through her. It's literally just her young fans that believe her, a bunch of kids.

Last edited:

Lilooooo

If a person has had multiple failed friendships then they need to look at the common factor...IMOGEN is the reason the relationships went sour. She is toxic

tamara10

Also another thing, alot of the girls she was friends with have done well for themselves, she wouldn't like that. Explains why even after all this time she's still making stories about them. Jealousy.

CallyX

Anyone else literally cry with laughter at the dog and ashes thing? I’ve probably laughed for an hour straight like probably the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard

• Haha

Crisps

VIP Member
One of her old videos came up recommended underneath her new one and honestly she looks a shadow of her former self

489F9905-54E7-4E02-92CB-EED01E875B90.jpeg 4A61285E-4FCB-42F3-8CF4-98E6467AFFBF.jpeg 5008CC5F-FF34-42D2-ABE3-264FD786A449.jpeg 90C0269A-3BFA-47AD-A942-B4C27A134D8E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad