Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bbeettxx

I am SO SICK of the ‘I haven’t brushed me teeth’ In haven’t shaved’ ‘my hair is greasy’ ‘stomach condition’ ‘my husband loves me’ ‘dairy free chocolate’ narrative. So fake. Can’t even watch her anymore

Reactions: 19

Jadew

Chatty Member
I’m cringing at her new video wow. It all seems so staged. Also how can she post something attention seeking as this when there’s things 100 times more worse going on in the world.

She’s fucking pathetic. She’s there acting like that on a video being over dramatic as fucking usual. It’s really honestly not normal she’s posting something like this acting like she’s suffering which maybe she’s Is but wow look at all the other things going on in the world like now and she still feels the need to get pity off people. Awful !!!!!!!!!!

Also did she actually just say ‘she can’t read the news or watch it’ because if she does she will make herself ill and make herself ‘HAVE THE VIRUS’ what the actual hell?!?!? There’s hundreds of people dying because of this virus and she’s saying shit like that. So so angry

I can see this video getting a lot of hate

Last edited:

hairkinz

She blocked me from asking about her lips and being on Juno Aesthetics "Hall of Fame". I wonder why she so adamantly denies having fillers.

• Haha
  • Wow

tamara10

@serp Exactly that. She has a young following but she's a compulsive liar, always has been. Her fans won't have it though, they think the sun shines out of her arse.

@D_Wills what gets me the most is she constantly preaches about "be kind" yet she use to slate every girl who wasn't her! For the way they looked, dressed ect massive hypocrite. There isn't a kind bone in her body. She wouldn't think nothing of calling a girl a slag/slut for the way they dressed yet online she pretends to be a little angel. She truly is the fakest person I've ever known. She says she has trolls and haters but they're just telling the truth.

Last edited:

Beluga

Also 'i eat so much food so I can't have an eating disorder' is a bit misinformed. Eating disorders don't just mean not eating

proseccolove

VIP Member
Just tried to watch Imogen baby gyal doing it for the huns new video, made it 2 minutes so far and I just had to come on here to share my first thoughts.

How the heck is she turning this into a story time Saturday series I have no idea, just tell us what’s wrong with your stomach and be done with it. Who actually cares about the details?

In fact, as it’s Saturday night I might take a shot every time she says the words stomach condition. I’ll be para by the end of the 17 minutes. Doing it for the huns.

• Haha

Jadew

Chatty Member
Here we go again begging for sympathy on her Instagram story saying how she was in pain and wanted to go to the hospital but chose not to because the beds need to be for people during this period. Fuck me FUCK off always begging for sympathy by your naive followers. It’s actually weird how much she absolutely obsesses over telling everyone every detail of her life. Nobody needs to know about her being up all night. It really Gets on my actual nerves. Weird person.

CallyX

Because being serious if you had lip fillers ( which I do ) you’d be like yeah??? Like who gives a fuck what anyone thinks and if you didn’t why would you ever delete the question? You’d just be like na I don’t. People don’t get defensive like that unless it’s true.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

HonestUnicorn

Interesting...just went onto the website and clicked on collaborations where it lists all the products they've done as a collab....Imogen's palettes aren't there! You have to search for it to find it....
Very interesting....

Maybe we’ll be treated with a new video from Imo: my story about how I was bullied by a global brand

Large brands will not easily do something like that tho, they are professional and will not get in to petty twitter arguments. She must have really pissed them off!!

• Haha

maybenotme

Why is she bragging about having smelly breath and not brushing her teeth, if you’re reading this Imogen, you aren’t being relatable or real by saying it all these things, it’s kinda gross :) also stop trying to justify your relationship because it just makes it fake.

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
If anyone wants to know what the questions and answers were in her new video without watching I took notes, its literally just a recap of everything she said, no humour lol ill leave that for someone else, there wasnt a lot to jot down but tbh it wasnt a bad video she answered more than I thought:

1. Is your stomach condition real?
Rambles about how her "life-long, life-threatening" condition is very real.

2. Did your marriage cost more than £30k.
No - a lot under £30k

3. 6 figures in bank account
Says she wishes, No - then says in personal account she doesnt

4. You own sex toys
No
Her husbands penis is good enough

5. You make up your story times
"Savage" - no

6. You say youre tight for money to seem more relatable
No, used to have hand me downs but went to private school because her parents saved

7. You have slept with over 10 people
Slept with under 5 people

8. Ever met a rude youtuber
Doesnt mention names, at KSI new years eve party

9. Most famous person youve ever met
Dua Lipa, not friends anymore

10. How much money did you earn from your last video
£76.63

11. Ever stolen anything
No

12. Fave sex position
On top, doggy, spence on top

13. What happened to her older brother
Nothing, spent christmas with him, doesnt want to be on channel

14. You lie about liking rubbish products (affordable cheap things)
No, free stuff doesnt pay the bills. Turns down offers

15. Are you still friends with Holly
No, not for 2 years. Wishes her all the best, still has a place in her heart they just grew apart

16. Only wear clothes once
No, but makes way for new things

17. Freya is least fave sibling
Question makes her want to cry, no

18. You control spencers insta account
No, she just does the effects for him or uploads if he asks her to.
When she said no to sex toys but her friends and family have them I was like “erm what, family??” Not something I’d ever know about my parents... Jesus Christ

• Sick
  • Haha

righthererightnow

VIP Member
'I would never bitch about anyone on my channel' massive fucking LOL what about all the massively exaggerated story times about situations that happened over 10 years ago 😂 and the time she mentioned someone's abortion on her YouTube channel - literally PROFITING from a situation that is often devistating and extremely private. Disgusting girl

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
I might be a bit late but I’ve just watched the assumptions video and I get a really weird vibe off her? It might be because it hasn’t been cut and she can’t edit out the eye rolls etc. A few people on YouTube have indicated that she’s the fake YouTuber that people talk about and I think you can see a different side to her in that video
I swear she's had about 4 different personalities since she started YouTube, someone reposted her video with Holly in Magaluf after she deleted it and I was SHOCKED. She's a completely different person! You can kind of see it here: but this was the first Imogen I watched, really loud and lairy. Then she turned into the overly sweet hello my hunnies victim persona with her bullying storytimes and that was what made me start questioning her. Then she seemed to try to go more adult, mentioning sex all the time (which is fine) but doing weird ass shit like mentioning how Spencer was naked behind the camera to her 13 year old followers. Because of this she now gets a lot of questions re them having a lot of sex but she now seems to be going back on this and saying she doesn't?

Bil

VIP Member
I am sick and tired of them acting like it's a bloody concert on a Thursday night. It's to pay your respects not to act like a pair of pricks! Honestly to god! When is this girl getting cancelled? Content. Shit. Lips. Shit. Stomach condition, boring.