Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is stiff as a board and i wish she wouldn’t pull those ridiculous faces while dancing

Reactions: 7
What ever happened between her and Holly? Was Holly one of the people she mentioned in her fake friendship or whatever stories? Ive always wondered!

Reactions: 5
What ever happened between her and Holly? Was Holly one of the people she mentioned in her fake friendship or whatever stories? Ive always wondered!
I think it will come out one day, she definitely used Holly and I believe imogen is the fake one, not Holly!

Reactions: 9
I think it will come out one day, she definitely used Holly and I believe imogen is the fake one, not Holly!
Holly is too straight up and honest to be fake and Imogen is a victim player, i think holly saw through her bullshit and cut her off

Reactions: 12
Shes one of the sorts that would get an abnormal smear back and tell everyone she has cervical cancer. I think she has a personality disorder so she should start talking about that - 'living in isolation with my unspecified personality problem'

Reactions: 19
Holly is too straight up and honest to be fake and Imogen is a victim player, i think holly saw through her bullshit and cut her off
Completely agree!

Shes one of the sorts that would get an abnormal smear back and tell everyone she has cervical cancer. I think she has a personality disorder so she should start talking about that - 'living in isolation with my unspecified personality problem'
She definitely does have some sort of personality disorder, it’s really not normal the way she behaves. Probably one of the reasons she has very few friends.

Reactions: 6
Her latest insta story and she points out her flat is a tit tip. How?? I dont know about anyone else but my house is the cleanest its ever been at the moment because I have nothing else to do but clean 😂 actually that's not true, I have a son to home school and still have a tidy house. They don't even have kids to use as an excuse for living in a pig sty. Detty girl.

Reactions: 12
20200329_191944.jpg

I cant believe how much weight she has lost in 2 years. Also. Watching her old videos, has anyone noticed she talks more with her mouth now.. does that make sense?like we can see righhhhhtttt to the back of her mouth now

Reactions: 14
View attachment 101354

I cant believe how much weight she has lost in 2 years. Also. Watching her old videos, has anyone noticed she talks more with her mouth now.. does that make sense?like we can see righhhhhtttt to the back of her mouth now
She was quite likeable here, now I just can’t find anything genuine or likeable about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest insta story and she points out her flat is a tit tip. How?? I dont know about anyone else but my house is the cleanest its ever been at the moment because I have nothing else to do but clean 😂 actually that's not true, I have a son to home school and still have a tidy house. They don't even have kids to use as an excuse for living in a pig sty. Detty girl.
yeah exactly, i don't think we've ever seen her flat tidy

Reactions: 1
She was quite likeable here, now I just can’t find anything genuine or likeable about her.
Same. At this point she was one of my favourite youtubers. Now. Shes so try hard, faking everything and too OTT. Lying constantly and making a mockery of everyone suffering with conditions

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.