Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tamara10

I wish "laura" would come out and tell her side of the story i can understand it being difficult though. That's if she even exists! She may of even been made up by lovely imo for content lol

Its hard for anyone in those stories to come out and say anything because her "huns" are like a pack of vultures. But at the same time she thinks it's acceptable to tell the world all these terrible lies.

Reactions: 3

Crisps

VIP Member
Oh okay... fuck she must have gave it away then, bitch! But wow that’s fucked too... get a grip with reality as If your brother was reincarnated from your dog, what a wally
omg did she name the dog after an ex 🤣🤣 she still has the dog Charlie it lives at her Dads!

Reactions: 3

Paris1993

I didn’t watch the ‘my husbands disability’ but was it dyslexia? Is that considered a disability? I honestly thought they would say he was autistic or asperges.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
Also 'i eat so much food so I can't have an eating disorder' is a bit misinformed. Eating disorders don't just mean not eating
Her saying she eats a lot and her physically eating a lot are two different things. could be a fib to overcompensate

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Just watched her stories. I liked her when I first found her (on Tik tok) then ventured over to insta and started watching her stories, watched a couple of YouTube videos but they started to bore me. Now she irattes me.... she talks to fast and too much and I’m sorry but there is only so many times you can say baby girl or huns in a sentence before it gets too much!!
When she moans she has a flare up and is in so much pain.... go to the bloody hospital!!! It’s what you stand on your balcony for every Thursday night and clap for, they here to help and I’m sorry if it’s that bad (or is it really) and your suffering get help! Although sometimes I do think she just says it’s bad because she wants her instragrammers to message her and she just wants to feel loved as I sense she is insecure.
Her new story?? Year 8 ( 12/13) looking after a child allday.... sorry but really???? Think that’s a lot of pressure and a lot to ask for of a child???

squarebutton

VIP Member
Her ears agony yet she’s bouncing about dancing, when I had a perforated ear drum there was no way I was bouncing about, aggravated my ear just standing up.
Yup. My manager had it a few months ago and was off work in so much pain - she’s never off work so it’s gotta be pretty bad. You defo wouldn’t be dancing around like a twat if you had it

tamara10

Though she provides fake names, she seems to forget everything shes previously posted online, as I personally have (and i know a fair few in this group also been able to) actually been able to identify the people she talks about in her storytimes, that includes her ex boyfriends and her bullies and that ex friend laura. I just wonder whether some of her "fans" have also found out who they are (as it really wasnt difficult) and potentially sent hate to those people, which wouldnt be unlikely nowadays. They didnt deserve to have such intimate stories shared about them especially when imo didnt protect their identities enough.
[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY! she knew what she was doing when she made up those stories.

Justa Girl

It's honestly so stressful, I'm not sleeping properly due to stress and being so anxious that I'm in the front line and could seriously become ill. But I actually just get on with it and don't mention it 10 times a day 😂 Remember to try your hardest to stay safe!
You too x

Thanking you both for being key workers! Proud of you 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Hugs x

This idiot thrives off making people feel sorry for her. Guaranteed every single day when I go to her stories I know before hand there’s going to be an emotional post on there or a stupid over dramatic one. She turns everything out on her. Last night posting about her ‘stomach pains’ making a big deal about it then saying ‘I’m not complaining though because theres many worse things going on in there the world right now’. Yeah there are many other worse things going on in the the world than you being in pain with your stomach and feeling the need to inform your followers everybody single hour of the day about I think. Focus on dealing with it’s instead of focusing on brainwashing your followers into feeling sorry for you. Act like a normal adult.
Exactly!

tantastic

When was the last time either of them showed friends on their instas? I know Instagram isn’t real life but clearly for those two it is. You’d think there would be some show of a life outside of their relationships. I love my OH but my timeline has my friends on it too 🤣
oh totally!! As mentioned here before imogen has been friends with a number of YTs, had a (albeit short lived) podcast where other “influencers” came in but they’ve all disappeared. Would think she would want to set the example to her followers its ok todrift apart from people but hunnybabykins doesnt see that! Even her hen do was a weird set up!!!
You’ve hit the nail on the head... who could spend every waking second with with OH without friends to rant to?!?

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
She isnt lying about her stomach condition, for those who are on the fence of believing her. I know its hard to believe but she has tweeted about being ill and in hospital on her twitter obviously not in depth because now she just milks every little detail which is strange since she was able to cope a long time without making it into a big deal

As in tweets from 2011/2012

w3bgoss3

Hi Imo.
It's me, one of your (ex) friends.
You probably can't tell which one I am because you've lost so many.
I've had ENOUGH of the lies. I'm absolutely godsmacked watching your channel!
Lie after lie after lie. Imo, YOU are the reason the girls never liked you, you bitched and lied and stirred shit up constantly and DON'T get me started on how you would message other girl's fellas and worse....
ALSO how can you say your parents where poor?? Do you forget that there are people who actually knew you. You was never poor, your parents have always had money, jesus, you use to boast about it enough. No point in me mentioning the lip fillers because everyone knows you have them anyway which is fine, it's pretty normal these days but you lie about it...why??
I can't comment on your relationship much as I don't know spencer but honestly goodluck to him, he'll need it.
You was never bullied, you was the bully. You never had toxic friends, you was the toxic friend.
Your whole YouTube persona is fake and there's only so much faking you can do.
I still cannot get over you slating those girls (which was bullshit anyway) and airing extremely personal things about them. WHO does that?? It's disgusting.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
You have never changed and by the looks of it, never will.
Maybe I should pop on to YouTube and do a video huh?? Let me know what you think Imo. I've got PLENTY of time currently 🤷🏻‍♀️
Omg spill we need the tea

treelaptop

VIP Member
Wonder if shes gunna do the imo show on Thursday night instead of respecting key workers since she’s active on here now. Hopefully we’ve made her realise something (or maybe I shouldn’t give her the benefit of the doubt)