Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand people deleting comments when it comes to pure nastiness and bitchiness. Why would you take someone saying sitting outside someone's house is weird offensive? It's basic common sense and common decency.

While im here I just want to reiterate how much I can't bare Spencer he literally makes me sick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I understand people deleting comments when it comes to pure nastiness and bitchiness. Why would you take someone saying sitting outside someone's house is weird offensive? It's basic common sense and common decency.

While im here I just want to reiterate how much I can't bare Spencer he literally makes me sick.
He’s so bleeping cringe

Reactions: 9
While I’m here, does Steph Toms have a thread or somewhere I can discuss her because she pisses me off too ??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even her stomach condition surgeon was a nasty bully!! Poor poor Imogen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im sure I saw a thread but it’s in the rave section 😬
Oh she needs one! I can’t believe the amount of stuff she’s had done to her face! Genuinely think she looked a lot prettier before. She just looks far too fake now

Reactions: 3
Can honestly imagine her when the camera stops rolling and her smile completely drops, rolls her eyes and is like well that was bleeping draining to act like that 😂
You're right, I feel like we got glimpses of the real her in that quick fire assumptions video. She wasn't as hyper as usual, and none of this babygirl sugar princess malarkey either.

Also, did anyone notice when the question about holly came up, for a split second after she answered the question, her eyes went downwards and she had a sad look on her face, for a millisecond, then she smiled again. Girl can't be honest if her life depended on it!

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand, if it’s all lies, how her parents can watch and let her get away with it??? That’s just so wrong

Reactions: 4
It just baffles me how so was so bullied at school then by her “best friend” and her ex boyfriends ex ( which found her instagram ) then her uni friends & managers at Hollister? I really think she’s scared to be disliked. I hate this whole “I don’t smoke/drink/do drugs but if you do I don’t judge” like sorry what???

Reactions: 13
Can she like seriously shut the duck up? I'm getting so fed up:rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
She was bullied at school, she was bullied by her friends, she had controlling boyfriends, she was bullied at work, she was bullied at college/uni, she was bullied in the hospital by doctors, ummmm

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to like her and when she started her “makeup company” I seen holly boon write a tweet saying something about people only do this for money and liking tweets directed about Imogen. At the time I thought Imogen was the sweetest person on the planet so I responded to holly saying “ stop being negative about Imogen” or something alone those lines.. for holly to reply to me and cut a long story short basically say to me public on twitter that “that girl did me so dirty.. the only reason I haven’t said anything is so no one spreads hate” after that I looked at Imogen so differently. Bullied at school then her best friend “laura” then the girls at uni then the girls at Hollister.. maybe everyone else isn’t the problem. ALSO always moans then goes “I’m not complaining”
That's because she uses people.
She uses, steps on and lies to people.
All those girls she was "friends" with are doing so bloody great in life and all she can do is tell fake sob stories on YouTube.
How bleeping embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand, if it’s all lies, how her parents can watch and let her get away with it??? That’s just so wrong
Sometimes kids relay stories to their parents only showing them in a good light, or they exaggerate and the parents see what they want to see especially if they’re a little bit attention seeking themselves. Maybe parts are true, maybe parts have been over embellished, maybe the parents saw the odd thing or maybe they saw what they wanted to see. She’s probably just as good at manipulating her family as she is her ‘huns’.

Reactions: 10
She was bullied at school, she was bullied by her friends, she had controlling boyfriends, she was bullied at work, she was bullied at college/uni, she was bullied in the hospital by doctors, ummmm
At first I could relate, I was bullied at school and in higher education and have very few friends but I think that was just crappy luck and growing up/becoming a different person.... but then teachers, adults, boyfriends, doctors.... no my dear, if you think you’ve been bullied by that amount of people the problem is you

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.