Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t hide everything forever! Always the bullied victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cant wait for everyone to know the truth
Do you know anymore gossip, I am living for this today! I remember watching her and thinking there’s something so off about her and the way she gaslights everyone into being kind to her. Then found this thread on here and there’s actually loads of us who feel the same! It’s not normal the way she acts and I personally really don’t think someone like her should be “influencing” because she’s such a fake baby princess hunny bun

It is definitely imo on that account
The fact she’s saying this blowssssss my mindddddddd!! So patronising once again someone who calls her out on her bullshit needs to seek advice 😂😂. Imagine every mate you ever had falling out with you, changing your husbands whole lifestyle, using ur “stomach condition” for views and saying you lost your virginity to your dad and then having the cheek to tell other people to seek advice or ring a chat line. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I recall on one of her videos maybe a Q&A she’d said one of the people from her story time videos had messaged her and she said she’d do another story time about that. I wonder if she got scared if she did that, the people in the video would retaliate and reveal the truth about her

Reactions: 8
It is definitely imo on that account
Its more to do with the lies you tell baby princess and the ridiculous attention seeking things you do. You are the one that needs to seek help, maybe they can tell you why you feel the need for 24/7 attention. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Also another thing, alot of the girls she was friends with have done well for themselves, she wouldn't like that. Explains why even after all this time she's still making stories about them. Jealousy.

Reactions: 19
Its going to be difficult getting the full truth out - these people have real jobs, friends and lives, and they dont want over exaggerated drama from ten years ago dragged up, with an army of 13 year old girls attacking them

Reactions: 25
I can imagine her to be a very manipulative nasty person off camera when she isnt pretending to be sweet and innocent, why does she delete every single comment some are not even hate, could just be someone asking a question and she deletes it! Bizzare😂 fakest and most unliked girl on youtube

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for Spencer. Feel like he’s been brainwashed into thinking this relationship is normal 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for Spencer. Feel like he’s been brainwashed into thinking this relationship is normal 🤣🤣
If I asked my boyfriend to go for a walk so we can sit on random peoples walls and take photos then post it on social media, I think he'd contact my parents and ask to return me

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know you probs don’t want to reveal too much about yourself (or maybe you don’t care🤣) I’m just intrigued do you know her from theatre school or just from around Brighton?
I know her from around brighton, a lot of people in brighton around the same age know eachother

Reactions: 5
Can honestly imagine her when the camera stops rolling and her smile completely drops, rolls her eyes and is like well that was bleeping draining to act like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone should do a rebuttal video and reveal all but not use Imogen’s real name either.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.