Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinecones

Chatty Member
I feel bad for Spencer in their latest video, anyone else think Salad was really rude when he was painting lmao so dismissive. Swear they’re both getting weirder as well, watching imo’s videos honestly is like watching a modern day freak show 🤣🤣🤣 the builders didn’t want his help so he sat watching them out the window omg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

boredinlockdown

“I really want to do it because I know I would smash it for all my angel camper hunnybees but my DEADLY stomach condition means I can’t, I don’t even have my pups to rub my colon and tell me to think of the sea” 😭
Day 2 of Imo on I'm a Celebrity...
She sneaks some red eyeshadow on her waterline quickly before declaring that she doesn't think anyone understands how difficult it all is for her. She misses her husband and her brother/son/reincarnated dog, her colon is throbbing and no-one is listening to her even though she's just trying to be raw and honest. She crumples her face and tries to squeeze out the tiniest bit of moisture from her eyes but...sadly nothing. So she changes tactics to get attention, jumps up and says "who wants to see my latest haul that I brought with me". She parades up and down in front of everyone in what can only be described as fancy dress attire and when someone points out the tags that she's left on everything, she giggles and says "oh my god, I'm such a butterfly brain. Honestly I'm just so cringe, I'll take them off later"...even though she has no intention of doing that as she wants to sell them on Depop as "not worn" to her gullible lovable huns when she leaves the jungle/deepest depths of Wales.

• Haha

Crisps

VIP Member
“Elongates the arms and slims your wrists”
?!?!
Wow that’s always what I look for in an item of clothing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lampshade95

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ whys she going on like Spencer’s just spearheaded the COVID 19 vaccine campaign? He took a picture with a fucking beard trimmer. I’m sick of these influenzas being praised for doing the bare minimum. Sickening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Clairer86

VIP Member
Christ Alive, Spencers ASOS haul..... He looks like a junkie who had just been on a shoplifting spree. They are seriously bloody odd.

• Haha

righthererightnow

VIP Member
What the fuck is wrong with her! Im sure we all do weird shit with our partners but there is absolutely no need to film it for the world to see! Imogen hun youre a married woman nearing 30 - not a 15 year old with her first bf. You (and we) would feel a lot better if you just PUT THE PHONE DOWN.

This goes for her tik toks as well. Theyre not funny, or cute, or quirky. GROW UP

kbjhguih

VIP Member
Im still confused as to why Spenny said they got the table from Facebook Marketplace, but Imo said it was her mums. Who is lying, and why?

MrsWolf

VIP Member
but it would probably turn into 'HUGOS AUTISM GAVE ME A STOMACH CONDITION' 🥴
I just had a thought on this, (I’m in no way saying Hugo is autistic!) but didn’t Imo say when she was younger she used to make up being ill if one of her siblings was ill/getting attention from theirs parents? So what if her chronic life threatening stomach condition was to claw back some “attention” that Hugo would be getting.. I wouldn’t put it past baby princess, Mrs centre of attention.

• Wow
I’m sorry but she’s the most patronizing narcissist and belittling person. The way she controls Spencer like a puppet, dressing him up in clothes way out of his comfort zone and making him model them is not ok. We all know that isn’t his personality and is definitely not his style of clothes he had in the haul. She’s trying to change him and wipe any of his personality away from him. The way she constantly says about him being a ‘big strong man’ is patronizing. She’s made him lose weight and look ill, change his hair, change his style, stop drinking alcohol even though he ‘doesn’t like the taste of alcohol’ is his reason for stopping drinking yet buys ‘non alcoholic gin’ where’s the sense in that.. it’s turned in to a very unhealthy relationship
i genuinely feel like we sometimes watch an emotional and mentally abusive relationship sometimes

treelaptop

VIP Member
She said as we have got older together we have become more comfortable 😂😂😂 she’s only known the poor kid about 2 year

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This comment on her latest video...they obviously don’t know how hard Spencer works at night when putting Imo to bed, stroking her forehead and singing her favourite lullaby ‘my little monkey, relax little monkey’

B7A91063-55A3-4D50-9BA3-E677294DE9CA.jpeg

• Haha

pinecones

Chatty Member
She keeps kinda showing off that her teeth are better than his? “Spencer’s is 14 weeks and mines only 7” ffs it’s not a competition 🤣🤣🤣 and when she goes “I thought they’d make our mouths more prominent but they’re not” imo your mouth couldn’t be more prominent!!!! LOL

• Haha

CallyX

I don’t know why people feel sorry for him.. he seems as fucking cracked as her. He is 30 years old like grow a pair of balls and go out with your pals and get drunk you actual freak