Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
She will be in a near by street with Ben salad taking photos then meeting him for lunch 😂
I can just imagine now one of his clients being like “alright mate, who’s that tree outside?”
“oh. That’s my wife. MILLS”

• Haha
Reactions: 43

calmyourritas

VIP Member
God I genuinely think that was the worst video I’ve ever seen

and I’ve seen some shit

Ps Imo saying “I don’t ejaculate I cum” has made me feel sick to the stomach

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

treelaptop

VIP Member
Cba to watch the new video, what’s this ‘exciting’ house update.
Atm her poor dad is painting table and chairs the lazy cow Cba to do it herself

Update she’s showing the table and they’ve missed a massive bit so looks so bad 😂😂😂

Another update: some guys came to chop some trees up and they wouldn’t let Spencer help so he set up a chair upstairs and looked out the window at them eating his breakfast im fucking crying hahahahahaq

She’s unboxing a new hoover she said the whole time her and Spencer have been together they haven’t had a good hoover (must of been a rough two years) and Spencer is in the background making lightsaber noises, he’s comedy gold 😂😂😂😂

She can’t use heavy hoovers and you’ll never guess why, stomach condition.

They’re having a zoom call with their architect, spennys chin is bleeding and imo is screaming her head off. This has been her dream (I thought her dream was to have a vegan curry in London)

She’s fucking crying and Spencer is mesmerised their plans, she said they’re getting rooms they didn’t think they could have so my guess is a utility, downstairs loo and dressing room.

Spencer told us to put our seat belts on and get ready and tells us that imo deserves 400k subs so subscribe 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

I live down the same road as our hunbun and I see her and Pups walking around all the time and genuinely, I have never seen a more miserable bloke in my life... my partner got his hair cut by him last year and said it was borderline painful and ended up moving barbers.
My poor local charity shops are CONSTANTLY filled with her crap... no word of a life, this woman posts a haul video and then within the next month I will walk past Mind and thee will be loads of tacky Misguided or PLT stuff with all the tags still on lmao.

• Wow
Reactions: 40

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
Poor spencer can their family not see how unhealthy he is looking 😒

Ladies and Gentlemen is what a woman with munchausen does to a man in the space of a year! 🤢 Even Spencers got new medical problems every month 🤣 bet he will have some filler by the end of the year 💋

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Clairer86

VIP Member
They both look like a pair of junkies. Im not saying the pair have been injecting heroin, but they do look like junkies! Its not normal.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Fuck off that video 🙄🙄🙄 she said the sex Q&A was December 1st, is she actually not doing it anymore what a fucking let down, I had my prosecco in the fridge ready to watch it with.

Edit: and a twix

• Haha
  • Sad

Sarahbub

I obviously know some large proportion of her past... and it all makes sense to me. Her ex from her videos - she would not let him out and would check his phone. He even had to get a separate phone to contact his ex who he shared a child with... he also got really thin as she would be very anal about money etc to the point of controlling money spent on food. Even the alcohol thing she wouldn’t drink and would push him into doing the same...even the stomach thing, so many dramas with it and blatant guilt trips like I’m so ill you can never leave me alone, I’m so sick blah blah, when I read this thread it is just history repeating itself for me. She has issues like big issues, it’s all a facade and she is desperate for constant attention and obviously very insecure, it’s deeply unhealthy I hope one day she finds a way to be happy without taking a person and sucking them dry to the point of no return - just to fulfill her, I would hate to be so needy and scared to be alone.

• Wow
  • Sad

mandyrose

It’s a SIGN. Imagine imo in the jungle though hahahah
I’d imagine she’d faint like Gillian McKeith.
I just can’t do it spencer 😭😭
Sorry hun can’t eat it unless it’s gluten, dairy free and vegan I have a DEADLY stomach condition don’t you know?
Imagine her telling the other campers she hasn’t done a shit in 2 years 😂 then someone would say surely not? And shed be like “get me out, they are bullying me! So judgemental! DISGUSTING”
She’d have to smuggle her red eyeshadow in. Probably say she would be AMAZING for every challenge “I have dancer legs you know? I am the best at anything I do, just ask my grans postman, he’ll tell you. I just don’t do those things because people get really jealous and bully me because I’m so good” then she’d get picked for one and be all “I really want to do it because I know I would smash it for all my angel camper hunnybees but my DEADLY stomach condition means I can’t, I don’t even have my pups to rub my colon and tell me to think of the sea” 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Jadew

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but she’s the most patronizing narcissist and belittling person. The way she controls Spencer like a puppet, dressing him up in clothes way out of his comfort zone and making him model them is not ok. We all know that isn’t his personality and is definitely not his style of clothes he had in the haul. She’s trying to change him and wipe any of his personality away from him. The way she constantly says about him being a ‘big strong man’ is patronizing. She’s made him lose weight and look ill, change his hair, change his style, stop drinking alcohol even though he ‘doesn’t like the taste of alcohol’ is his reason for stopping drinking yet buys ‘non alcoholic gin’ where’s the sense in that.. it’s turned in to a very unhealthy relationship

• Sad

cookie123

has a chronic stomach condition but can eat sugar all day. good god she just wants to be known as a liar at this point doesn’t she??

chachaslide

Imogen "aren't you bored in your own company?"
Spencer "no I'm quite happy"
poor thing probably treasures every moment he gets by himself!!!

EH I've just watched it again and the sky sports bit has gone? SHe must have edited out LOL

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37