Imogenation #18 What on earth have you done to your husband? #SaveSpencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @XoXo_G0ssip_G1rl for our new thread title!

Basic recap of the last thread...
Imogen and Spencer have bought there own house for half a million. However money doesn't seem to be an issue for our hun bun baby Princess as she does at least 2 hauls a week.
Princess Pie had the most traumatic wisdom tooth experience but she doesn't like to talk about it.
Spencer is wasting away before our very own eyes #savespencer

Reactions: 22
How will poor imo cope when Spencer goes back to work for 1 day a week next week?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will be in a near by street with Ben salad taking photos then meeting him for lunch 😂
I can just imagine now one of his clients being like “alright mate, who’s that tree outside?”
“oh. That’s my wife. MILLS”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Well done to @XoXo_G0ssip_G1rl for our new thread title!

Basic recap of the last thread...
Imogen and Spencer have bought there own house for half a million. However money doesn't seem to be an issue for our hun bun baby Princess as she does at least 2 hauls a week.
Princess Pie had the most traumatic wisdom tooth experience but she doesn't like to talk about it.
Spencer is wasting away before our very own eyes #savespencer
You forgot to say how GRATEFUL she is that she has other teeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
719A799A-B2DA-4097-BA5D-23D7B5D15557.png

She noticed the tag on the trousers (but only when she has her back to the camera) but doesn’t mention the top too. She says she’ll take it off later... why not right there? And maybe my Mum is different (and probably no where near as amazing and baby princess pie’s MIMMMY) but she would have noticed the tags and taken them off herself or at least told me.
I’d love to know someone who works in her local Zara or Primark and find out how much she takes back.
She also seems so annoyed when her Mum talks, like it’s ruining her script. So many digs about her going out of frame or having her back to the camera- like she’s doing you a favour being in the video Imo!

Reactions: 22
Sorry but what the actual hell have my poor eyes just seen. Her black Friday haul video crap when she's wearing those clothes and genuinely looks like stick man, she is about to snap in half its a joke 🤢 poor young girls that see this, I mean I'm younger than imo and have had 3 babies and still breastfeeding my youngest so I'm carrying some extra holiday weight 😉🤣 but seriously she is just the image of unhealthy and I hope girls don't think this is ok 😭😭

Also watching old videos and she says her clothes are a size 10 and I mean they fit perfect and nice on her and she has a fuller face and just all round looks better. Now she's buying size 6 which is hanging off her and it's so unhealthy looking. She legit looks like an ironing board and it's a shame to see her wasting away yet we are just haters 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
On her live she did the other day I tuned in for a good 2 mins and someone said “have you lost weight?” And she was like “hmmmk I don’t think I have lost weight! And if I have, it’s just because of my liquid diet with my tooth”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Someone wrote on the TikTok of her singing “please stop giving people false hope that they can sing” hahahhahahahha

Also why is she buying stuff in a size 10 that’s hanging off her???? She’s a size 6 max

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I felt like spence looked particularly horrific here. So I commented a genuinely polite comment about his health and how he looks quite poorly etc. As soon as people started agreeing with me she deleted the comments. I’m sorry but there’s something not right there with the both of them. He looks so gaunt.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
On her live she did the other day I tuned in for a good 2 mins and someone said “have you lost weight?” And she was like “hmmmk I don’t think I have lost weight! And if I have, it’s just because of my liquid diet with my tooth”
TW

I used all the excuses in the book to feed my ED back in the day. Allergies, sore throat, mouth ulcers blah blah .... the best "real" one ever was having wisdom teeth out .... I seriously milked that excuse for months to enable me to restrict or have liquids only

🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Imagine doing some online clothes shopping and being sent Imo's BO drenched clothes that she left the tags on, wore multiple times and then returned.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.