Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

XoXo_G0ssip_G1rl

I had a very bad sexual relationship with my ex-boyfriend and didn't realize until I left that what he was doing was sexual coercion and is a form of abuse. This has given me problems later in life which luckily my now fiance is very understanding about. To hear Imogen say you have to compromise when one of you doesn't want sex makes me feel physically sick and takes me right back to what happened in the past. She is the definition of disgusting. No one should be pushed into having sex when they don't want to

• Sad
Reactions: 64

treelaptop

VIP Member
This girl really told her young followers if they are in a relationship and they don’t want to have sex they have to compromise. If anyone is reading and actually takes her advice please know that, You compromise for things like what youre having for dinner in a relationship, not sex if you say NO it’s rape. She said it around 16:20

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Kathleen22

VIP Member
71BADD0C-C593-493D-9C78-E8985CAB9119.png

Sorry is anyone else sick of this robin situation???. Spencer is not 5 years old. I might sound like a bitch but I feel like it’s just too much.. bet he gets DMs from their 12 year old subscribers whenever they see a robin.

I bet Imogen is the one that encourages it even more because she loves a sob story!!!.

let grandad Peter rest in peace, he’s probably sick of it himself

• Haha
Reactions: 47

MrsWolf

VIP Member
I never want to hear Imo and Spencer say sex again.

She said that she knows when Spencer wants sex as “he’ll run a bath or get the bed ready for a massage”....
Colon massages lead to happy endings it seems!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

pinecones

Chatty Member
Spencer loves doggy don’t you (grits teeth) naughty boy but it’s just not possible with my stomach is it, so it’s missionary with the lights off only for us isn’t it baby Prince, which spencer loves don’t you

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Kathleen22

VIP Member
57CDCD17-6733-42EB-BE93-FFE95B2C88EC.png

I can’t deal :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He is like her little project !!!! So controlling and weird. This video he’s sitting holding a book then gets up to do this model walk :LOL::LOL::LOL: so cringe #aff

“the wink was for mills” oh don’t worry baby prince we wouldn’t for one minute think it was for anyone but her. Fuck sake. I literally feel suffocated by their relationship and I’m not even in it

lastly... he is soooo skinny now, look at his arms😔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

LaLa247

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find it weird she says she been using this sex toys for a few weeks and she’s also posted about how many UTIs she’s had recently? I wouldn’t be too happy about that if I was the sex toy company

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Tinkerbelltea2020

Don’t you think Spencer’s developing more and more ailments as time goes on since being with Imogen🤣 vitiligo, rosacea to name a few

Reactions: 43