Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Henrypopops

Why doesn’t she just fuck off already!
How many times does she say ‘I didn’t have sex for a long time’ ‘I didn’t have sex for 5 years’ fuck offf cheese minge! Didn’t really need to know about how well puppy could hold his cum for either! Oh he has CONTROL.... WHAT THE FUCK? No Imo your tail bone is digging into him and the last fucking thing he wants is to cum you twat! Please I wish she would just get off the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LeilaMayxx

This is a body check. I did it all the time when I had anorexia to highlight how thin my thighs were when pretending to talk about something else in the picture. Either she needs help and needs to get off her platform where she’s triggering others or she’s doing all the correct steps on purpose for attention or to pretend she has an ED for a story time and for people to worry about her as she has an obsession with always having something wrong and getting sympathy!!
she makes me so angry

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Echo4

Hello darkness my old friend
F6131DA5-39C7-471B-9FE9-8035D84AD172.jpeg

Also it makes me highly uncomfortable that spencer now has imogens followers on his own socials and engages with him, he’s a a grown man speaking with young adolescent girls.

• Haha
  • Sick

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Why is she saying she was able to surprise him and get them sorted for him when it is GIFTED and why is she posting about Spencer’s insecurities on the internet? She really does lack decency, respect, common sense and brain cells!

View attachment 334305
'for years'... YOU HAVE BEEN TOGETHER 2.5 YEARS YOU WITCH

Also she may think hes perfect but lets not forget the time she whitened his teeth in one photo but not the other haha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Jadew

Chatty Member
Every single day guaranteed on her story she has a new sob story.. if it’s not her stomach, it’s her tooth, if it’s not her tooth it’s her anxiety. ‘Hello hunnies, just wanted to be raw and tell you today has been a very difficult day for me because...’ always the fucking same words! It’s sick how much she relies on sympathy from people

Wills315

VIP Member
In the primark video with salad she says she cant wait to wear earrings again. Why can't she wear earrings or is that another life threatening condition? Earrings almost KILLED me.

• Haha

Lucyjoanne87

🎵twatting through the snowwww

on a one-pups open sleighhhhh

oh there my colon goesssss

throbbing all the way (oh oh oh)

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Coco124

I’m sorry, didn’t she say that she orgasms EVERY SINGLE TIME?! I’ve been in my relationship 3 years and I can 1000% tell you that I haven’t had an orgasm every single time! And especially with her “mental health” lately, I know it’s different for everyone, but some days I’m as dry as the Sahara desert, and sometimes I think I’m ready to have sex with my partner but my brain just simply isn’t! It’s absolutely normal to not have an orgasm every single time you have sex with your partner

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Wills315

VIP Member
For fuck sake another "spencer surprised me with a diamond" when it's a sponsored post from h samuel! If she wants to do an ad, do your ads but why must she make out like everything is one big act of kindness by either her or spencer when they are getting it all for free! Everything has to be a big over the top act for the camera . I'm not sure what baffles me more, the fact she blatantly lies and makes up these fantasy stories or that they are naive young girls out there that genuinely don't see through her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

LaLa247

Chatty Member
I can’t stand how she speaks to Spencer! I’m so good aren't I baby prince? You were just an unambitious loser before you met me weren’t you baby prince? Don’t I just have the best family ever unlike you baby prince?

Elle

VIP Member
What next for Spencer..

“Surprising my Baby Prince with a penis enlargement! His absolute dream present!”
Crying at this 🤣.

'Hunnis I'm so nervous and so excited for you to see my new video! It's something I've never done before on my channel but I'm just grateful to even have a channel. It's surprising baby prince with a face transplant! He's always been very self conscious about his face whereas I'm very confident because my face is so amazing and so am I. But hopefully with his new face he can be confident too! I wouldn't change anything about him though. But anyway hunnis thank you for all the support! I love you angels!'

• Haha