Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mariaraine20

She looks so healthy here - even her hair!
FA8B2195-1C93-4F6A-9A9F-B9B06265DC53.jpeg
ABC814CA-D9AB-4ED7-A52A-020A7D0C8F9B.jpeg

Also has anyone noticed in her old videos before Spencer how many events she went to? She was forever going to events and staying in hotels - she never has in the last 2 years (before Covid)
I guess her channel isn’t exactly in the beauty world anymore! Just fake surprises for her husband hahaha

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Mariaraine20

I find this soooo manipulative!! Basically a way of her saying “never go out or leave me” Gaslighting at its finest...

• Angry
Reactions: 32

Mariaraine20

So we got new video but I’m still not over the last video of her trying to sell a £209 dildo to her 13 year old audience

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
If anyone ever saw the fashion show episode of inbetweeners thats what came to mind when I seen spennys haul

• Haha

Voiceofreason2020

I genuinely feel second hand embarrassment and almost sadness for Spencer.
She’s created a laughing stock - he’s a shell of his former self and I can’t help but think that if the shoe was on the other foot and it was a bloke treating a woman the same, it wouldn’t be so overlooked.

For instance, the time that she marched up to an opposing football player and gave him what for and ended up getting Spencer an elbow to the face. She sat in the car crying to the camera saying that none of his teammates said anything - they were probably humiliated themselves darling, let’s boys be boys and stop molly coddling your HUSBAND. He is not a child, it’s mortifying 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha

Voiceofreason2020

You know everyone is doing their “ick” videos at the moment?

This.

This is my ick. These two. Together and singular. I can’t bare it.

• Heart

heheuehd

in her latest instagram, “spencer told me to get dressed up and surprised me with jewellery” ??? no u got urself dressed up to show off something YOU are paid to promote???

Reactions: 31

Qwerty101010

Erm excuse me I’m so confused??? If you had a stomach condition that bad why would you even consider only eating Christmas snacks for 24 hours ?!! I don’t give a damn if they’re “gluten free, dairy free” they’re still a load of crap and would be detrimental to her stomach condition

Reactions: 30