Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Henrypopops

Right no joke, this is serious.... just played her new singing tiktok and it’s made my dog cry and now the little shit won’t stop. Thanks Imo, you tone deaf twat!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

pinecones

Chatty Member
Ngl I kinda reckon they do drink in private.....think everything she says/preaches is a lie tbh 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26

D_Wills

VIP Member
That was a shit q&a. It was the same question evey time, just about sex drive and how much to have it. Theres no way they are having it as much as they say and there is no way she is using that sex toy (the same one Lipscombe was plugging the other week...excuse the pun)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

littlemissdg

On her live she did the other day I tuned in for a good 2 mins and someone said “have you lost weight?” And she was like “hmmmk I don’t think I have lost weight! And if I have, it’s just because of my liquid diet with my tooth”
TW

I used all the excuses in the book to feed my ED back in the day. Allergies, sore throat, mouth ulcers blah blah .... the best "real" one ever was having wisdom teeth out .... I seriously milked that excuse for months to enable me to restrict or have liquids only

🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad

righthererightnow

VIP Member
i noticed this! she literally looks like a skull
For me its gotten to the point where i am no longer going to comment on her weight, or anything to do with looks.

Not moderating what other people want to discuss at all, but its not our place to worry. I can't believe her oh so loving family and husband haven't stepped in. We all know her soul is ugly and that is all i am going to give any thought to moving forward. I genuinely think shes the kind of person who would do this for attention. I haven't had the healthiest relationship with food previously, and its personally damaging to think about.

Sorry that got a bit serious 😅 this comment did make me smile. If this now gets deleted then HI IMOGEN HUN 👋🏼

Attachments

• Haha

chachaslide

The description bit on the video: (which she has changed a couple of times already)

"He deserves the world..

This video is not sponsored!

Thanks to Dr Richard for this incredible gifted treatment (@drrichardclinics + @dr_richard__): https://www.doctorrichardlondon.com/ shopping vlog weekend vlog a day in my life"

Can't express how much it winds me up. Yes, the video ISN'T sponsored but she has been given a FREE treatment, TWICE, and whether she was paid or not...IT. IS. AN. AD.

Dr Richard isn't given her this treatment out of kindness, it's for exposure. It isn't a GIFT. You haven't been GIFTED. IT IS A PR SAMPLE/PRODUCT/EXPERIENCE.

God it truly winds me up. Sorry for the rant

• Angry
  • Heart

TheABCFamily

I just went and watched the sex video and I'm not even 2 minutes in and turned off from near on being sick.
I am younger than Imogen and she royally fucks me off, I have 3 kids under 5, one of whom is still breastfeeding and my sex drive is pretty much non existent because I've had bladder issues since my 3rd has been born and I'm in agony most days. She is so dellusional to the world around her. I hate her with a passion. I am not disconnected from my husband because 'hes not inside me' she is a fucking nut nut!

• Heart

Hollxxx

Watching this, I don’t think he’s on the spectrum - I think she’s just clearly a wind up merchant/bit of a gaslighter in order to get some content for her huns.

I’m assuming that his watch meant something to him, but I think that reaction is pretty reasonable. She’s such a bell end.
Also in this video when he mentions getting a tattoo she’s like no your not getting any more tattoos the laughs it off by saying I’m only joking.. yeah alright hun we know your stopping him from getting more

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
Why is she so problematic. Don't understand why anyone would work with her?! She's such a bad influence, slut shaming, lying, the eating disorder, the lips, the controlling behaviour, now the lay down and think of England advice. She really needs to be careful.

• Heart

Henrypopops

Spencer haul has me belly laughing, he looks like a prison officer in them fucking boots 🤣🤣🤣 ah these two ffs they get worse by the day, my life is pretty fucking tragic I’m so clumsy and scatty but it just gives me faith that there are people out there like Imogen that make me feel so much better about it all and at least I’m not looking a knob online with a gossip thread about my fuck ups. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
The editing at the beginning! Clearly she got annoyed he was ruining it. “Spencer’s first thing that he wanted forever is...” (Spencer looks blank)
“What’s the thing you love?! ...(he says something about the house and she cuts him off) No something you wanted for so long that you’d LOVE!!
CUT
“urm to have my teeth done?” “Yes!”
I didn’t watch much more. Spencer’s acting isn’t getting any better after all these fake surprises. What a shit show.

• Haha

righthererightnow

VIP Member
'At the start i was really open and you were closed off'

Hasnt she been saying this whole time that she had her walls up for ages?

Also love the 'as we are getting to know each other better' bit - yeah because you were basically strangers when you got engaged!

Also do we realllly think they waited 'months' to have sex? She said previously they booked a holiday together within the first 2 weeks of being together!